Home

so.......

which is better (your opinion)  

60 members have voted

1. 1. which is better (your opinion)

• Jango Fett
    • Boba Fett
    • Yoda

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE JEDI ARE EVIL!

Don't forget the gem of a line, "Only a Sith deals in absolutes".

(See sig)

Worst. Line. Ever. And I like the PT! :eek:

Anyway...I don't like Boba Fett, simply because everyone else thinks he's the greatest. And I don't buy him dueling Darth Vader with a lightsaber and surviving. -_- That's my main issue with him. His PT backstory, I like, though.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(See sig)

:lol:

But he said, "Only a Siff deals in absolutes." This is in response to, "If you are not with me, then you are my enemy." Anakin was basically saying, "If I don't get my way, you die!" Obi-Wan is saying that only a Sith doesn't look at other peoples' perspectives, and acts against them because they disagree.

But yeah, I kind of liked the prequels, too. The motivation for Anakin turning to the dark side was just stupid, though. Plus, Jar Jar Binks.

^^The line, "If you are not with me, then you are my enemy," was another stupid line...especially how he said it...which sounded like he was constipated or something...

I almost wish Obi-Wan said in respone, "That took you awhile to figure out.":D

^^The line, "If you are not with me, then you are my enemy," was another stupid line...especially how he said it...which sounded like he was constipated or something...

I almost wish Obi-Wan said in respone, "That took you awhile to figure out.":D

HC's acting in that scene was just bad in general. His acting actually isn't too bad when he's a good little Jedi.

(See sig)

Not a lot of thought was put into that one, obviously, but nothing, and I mean NOTHING could ever top "YOU'LLNOTTAKEHERFROMME!"

That was the worst line ever. I lol'd every time I heard it; mostly to keep from crying. :(

Wait, I thought "Yipee" was the worse line ever.

True.

The rest of Anakin's lines didn't bother me very much, 'cuz my sisters and I went home and analyzed every character to the enth degree. ;) And I'm not really bothered by Ani's reason for turning to the Dark Side--I mean, he's been a rebellious overgrown brat who couldn't control his hormones ever since he joined the Jedi Order, so why wouldn't he go and sacrifice the whole galaxy to save his wife?

As far as the clones go...they're cool. But they came from Jango, not Boba. :p

Not a lot of thought was put into that one, obviously, but nothing, and I mean NOTHING could ever top "YOU'LLNOTTAKEHERFROMME!"

That was the worst line ever. I lol'd every time I heard it; mostly to keep from crying. :(

Well... there's always "I have waited a long time for this moment, my little green friend"; "Noooooooo!" [pan back]; "Chancellor Palpatine, Sith Lords are our speciality"; "You're so... beautiful", "No, it's only because i'm in love with you", etc.; "Hold me, like you did on Naboo"; "I think Chancellor Palpatine is a Sith Lord"; etc. ad nauseam in bucket. There's bad dialogue and there's Lucasdialogue.

And I, too, accept the clones.

Archived