Home

Quanons Crazy Projects!

Quanon

I'd be happy to carry on your experiments. As it is, I figured that's what you wanted and know how to implement it, but need time and a modding computer. But I promise you, it will see the light of day.

I'll have a look next week when I'm back at home and I'll let you know everything that we planned on implementing if I can

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll have a look next week when I'm back at home and I'll let you know everything that we planned on implementing if I can

Okay, thanks! Also, a bit much to expect, but do you have the source scripts for the maptable holoprojector? I have the .ncs, which includes the Ebon Hawk OnEnter script.

Woot, GM! Loooooong time no see :p

I do see you passing by on fun pictures on Fb, now and then. I'll refrain from commenting on them :lol:

Very happy you dropped by! As I can't remember all the crazy stuff for that Arena mod thing, besides the heavy purple smoke :lol:

Well, minor update on the nameless module: starting to texture it a bit; plus did some more detail work. Here is a snapshot:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
raagh.jpg

Missing floor ingame has been solved. Forgot to put the pivotpoints at the center of the mesh. Somehow the game DEMANDS this, else everything just gets shifted around. And the floors where editable polyies, again something the game doesn't like to much.

I've got doubts about the yellowness of my textures, think I'll go for a more pure white & red marble look....

Okay, thanks! Also, a bit much to expect, but do you have the source scripts for the maptable holoprojector? I have the .ncs, which includes the Ebon Hawk OnEnter script.

I'll be sure to have a look when I go back up home and see what I can dig up for you, I'll probably have to have a look and see how it was supposed to work

Woot, GM! Loooooong time no see :p

I do see you passing by on fun pictures on Fb, now and then. I'll refrain from commenting on them :lol:

Very happy you dropped by! As I can't remember all the crazy stuff for that Arena mod thing, besides the heavy purple smoke :lol:

Well, minor update on the nameless module: starting to texture it a bit; plus did some more detail work. Here is a snapshot:

Show spoiler
raagh.jpg

Missing floor ingame has been solved. Forgot to put the pivotpoints at the center of the mesh. Somehow the game DEMANDS this, else everything just gets shifted around. And the floors where editable polyies, again something the game doesn't like to much.

I've got doubts about the yellowness of my textures, think I'll go for a more pure white & red marble look....

Ah yes the public shaming of my alcoholic life... Hahaha.

I definitely have all the files backed up at mine but I'm down at the parents for a bit at the moment so I'll check in the week to see if I saved something detailing all the ideas we came up with. Though your work now is looking amazing as always.

It's been far too many years man, I was flicking through our old threads and found the first post when we made the first new module, madness that it was so long ago haha. I guess that work has had quite the impact on KotOR modding now!

Hey Quanon,

-Supreme Kotor

Maybe, maybe not :lol:

Older members of Holowan should recognize the texture pack; made those for another modder, loooooooong time ago :lol:

Well bugger me with a fish fork!

Look what the cat's dragged in!

Good to see you, GM. :p

Aaaah, Darth Ding Dong, you're still around ey?!

Nameless looks great... is it a daytime module?

Oh, never mind the lighting, that's just the standard Max 3D view; it's a quick screencap, not a render. :)

I'm gettin a mind your own business vibe!

Haha no I Keed. I think people will know what this is soon enough! Amazing work!

Héhéhé, yeah. But I like this teasing :p

As it happens I have all the work we did on Scrapyard Games, including content that we decided to cut; I believe we weren't far from finishing this project actually - just let me know if you want me to zip it up for you.

Also for those that use Notepad++ I also put together the NWScript language for syntax highlighting - I'll release that in a separate thread in the tools forum

As it happens I have all the work we did on Scrapyard Games, including content that we decided to cut; I believe we weren't far from finishing this project actually - just let me know if you want me to zip it up for you.

It would be invaluable for our efforts :-)

You may have to scrap the holoprojector however as I have just remembered the idea behind it actually involved a Map Patcher program that I was writing - though I actually had another idea for it to work which probably would have been better, but you'll have to ask me for the details on that if you're set on reviving that side project

Also for those that use Notepad++ I also put together the NWScript language for syntax highlighting - I'll release that in a separate thread in the tools forum

I WANT IT!!!!!

Pleas...? :)

Great to see you're still supporting the community GM! :)

You've always been handy with the scripts/ code.

Not much has been done yet, been tinkering with the textures a bit. My live is a bit of a mess at the moment... and causes a heap of stress, plus it takes time away for me to mod.

But anyway, here's the results:

Show spoiler

lurf.jpg

Archived