import java.util.Scanner;

public class IsItSafe
{
public static void main(String [] args)
{
  Scanner sc = new Scanner(System.in);
  a = sc.nextInt();
  AgeToDate isItOK = new AgeToDate(a);

if ((isItOK <= 17) || (isItOK >= (a + 10)))
  {
    System.out.println ("Ruuuuuuunn!!!!!");
  }
  else
  {
    System.out.println ("Better wear your rubbers :P");
  }
 }
}

yeah, I know java :D

I am guessing that is a MPC transport U1000

:) actually it is hp Compaq nx6110 upgraded

here ya go luka:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=5581194&sku=T78-16105 if I had the cash and needed a laptop I would be all over it

Wow, thanks for a lead, Zargon, actually I think if I am going to buy a new one it should be something powerful enough to run some 3D software. Have to decide this week.

update: my sis is having a boy! shes due on the 23rd of August
Hey, Rogue15, congratulations, man! I remember the old photo with you family taken when you were going to the army. I said you then that your sister looks like an actress, but could not remember. Now I realized it - she was looking like that actress in RoboCop playing part of Murphy's patrol partner :) Congratulations again!

:joy:
That youtube video was scaary

yeah, I know java :D
<Darth Vader voice>Impressive</Darth Vader voice>

Survived the show.

On to another tonight.

Happiness.

The rain seems to have let up. The pumps are still going, and probably will for a few more days.

Hooray for French drains! Every one of my neighbors have water in their cellar... but mine has (so far... knock on wood...) stayed completely dry. Opposite of pretty much every year past since I've lived here.

Money well spent.

Been getting a lot of railcars in at work. So they got thier #1 guy doing them... me. No one else can unload them faster. Tuesday was a killer when I unloaded 4. that is 56 pallets of Bulk butter. 2800 pounds each pallet. But with all the "Dock shock" and twisting I do while on the forklift it is brutal on my 35 year old body.

Tho this weekend i am taking the bus to Milwaukee to visit my Lady at her parents place. Cook out and stuff. Go to her church for easter vigil. Then we are heading back and she is getting a hotel room in Madison :hugs::clap2::bounce1:. Sunday morning we are going to my church

watched the movie 'mr brooks' last night. typical that it would be on lifetime. :p

it's SO nice out!!! i only got 1500 to pay yet on my car. :) I could actually get it paid off in 3 months if i don't go on random spending sprees. happy about that.

probably going running with my friend later today. predicted temperature is like 70 degrees. i'm hydrating now. :)

hey cracken, how are you doing on your running?

Ugh... I've been too busy or too exhausted to post much.

Plus: my internet connection (and/or my PC at home... haven't figured out which...) has been dragging lately... when it works at all. Which it didn't last night or this morning.

Life has been frustrating for a couple of weeks now. Too much work... no social life to speak of... all kinds of little things going wrong in my life, cascading together into one giant waterfall of suck... and no letup in sight anywhere...

*sigh* :(

Archived