Home

XWA One Year Thread Part VII: Shadows of the Forum

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

st patricks day was epic...the damn parking garage used to not have a gate thing after a certain time, and now apparently they have so you can pay it with credit card, well...i dont bring credit card or debit card to bars to avoid getting wasted so i can drive home...well. i had to get out my car and manually raised it to get outta there. guess i won't be parking there anymore!

had to work overtime today. work 2nd shift that means 3pm to 1am. first time in almost a year that it has happened and first time at my new job. Celebrating by finishing off my growler of Pearl Street Breweries "Java Lava coffee stout" mmmmmmmm

Kitty went outside and got wet (raining) then spent a half hour cuddling with me. Now almost 3am and i am going to pay for it tomorrow

started playing Mercenaries 2 World in Flames. It's pretty fun and kept me until it froze...and it glitched twice, guess the reviews were right.

Got my laundry in the wash...walked 2 miles here to print off my paper for tomorrow. going to pick up a couple movies for the night, walk back home and make some hot dogs for supper. then i'm going to play mercenaries 2. I may reconnect the original xbox and play some of my old xbox games like The Sith Lords....

lol just drink water you'll be fine!

tax refund came in this morning...i'm so happy now. :joy:

just insured my vehicle! no more paranoia...safeauto ftw! cheap ass insurance lol. now i just gotta find the title number so i can get it registered...:)

going to go pay my ex back for feeding my ass. she only gettin $50, the rest-****...all came out of my account while i was training. :rolleyes:

I did well on my letter to the editor paper, just gotta touch it up a bit and i'll probably get a b.

considering **** to spend my extra money on.....:joy: probably treat myself to chinese buffet, get some groceries...more liquor too-and stuff to mix it with!! :)

good times.

Spring break at college.

You'd never know it by my work schedule. :dozey:

It's actually been a bit slower than usual... but still: in every day.

Maybe I'll try to sleaze tomorrow off.

It's going to be in the mid-80's here. Nobody should be expected to work under those conditions!

Finally broke down and got Netflix. Been catching up on all those "Must-See!" movies and TV shows I've missed for the last couple of decades.

I shouldn't have bothered. I've yet to see anything to make me wowed to the point of regretting ever missing them in the first place.

Worked 10 hours today. 2pm to 1 am (1 hour of breaks). Tho since I have am on not "on-incentive" (basically a program to reward higher productivity) I am not allowed to take voluntary overtime, but only mandatory... which will only happen in a couple of weeks.

Work has been hectic because it seems with the record highs we are getting a lot of people started doing spring clean up work. .. I spent the last 4 days restocking patio furniture in the bins

I like running in the rain. At least it's cool.

yeah but it sucks when you already have a cold and don't want pneumonia or bronchitis to happen.

cut my time down to 16:45 this morning...and this was while hungover and slightly dehydrated.

snuck into a private rave last night, it was pretty crazy. like 1000 people there!

brought my car around the property, let it run for a while, then moved it again so i could attempt to hose it down...

... I need to get my car to a detla sonic D:

oh yeah, she's 25yrs old now n_n

antique!

And so it begins...the TFN Jedi Council forums have begun the move from IGN to their own server. They have temp forums up, but I'm waiting until the data from the old forums have been converted and imported, at which time they'll send me a new password.

I used to post on TFN a little. Like back when the prequels were coming out. Haven't been there in years, though. The thing I remember most is this guy, Bib Fortuna, Twi'lek, who always insisted that everything was canon and nothing really contradicted anything else if you read it the right way. He was really passionate about the EU!

R15, why don't you try putting your extra money into savings or a retirement account?

I started to. saving for trip to ocean city.

went out last night...very bad idea. ran into my "ex". **** emotions. **** them in the ass. I have a hard time letting **** go. And to see her flirting with other guys, lucky i was sober enough after 4 red deaths, 1 kamikaze shot, and 2 screwdrivers i didnt flip the bar upside down. maybe there's a extremely hot girl out there (LOCALLY) that will just love me for me and not try to change me or be overly critical of me.

There was a 300 game last night at my bowling center, and one of my friends caught the last strike on video and posted on Facebook. Since I couldn't find a way to share it either as my association's page or as my own user on the association's wall, I had to d/l the video with RealPlayer. After orienting the video correctly in Windows Live Movie Maker (the video was shot sideways), I uploaded to YouTube and posted on the association page. It's also on my blog.

I want to do more of this kind of thing. :D

Was busy w/ my bowling association's tournament all weekend, and I got to see a big score put up by one of our Hall of Famers in his team event yesterday, an 816 (games of 258, 279, and 279). I was given a big thank you by my association manager before everyone went home today, which, for me, made the long days worth it. :)

Archived