Home

Getting to know each other

Com Raven

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*pats RH on the head* Good boy, take the blue pill:D

Welcome all you cool new people:cool:

@Revan_, I'm sure you've already discovered the excessive Revanness around here when you had to end your name with "_":lol:

@Milo, Who is your pimpdaddy again? I forgot.;)

@ED, 1. There's more to MOJO than that. 2. My posts really aren't that long.

Hello, I am The Scribbler. The Doctor, a good friend of mine referred me here, as i am a very hard core knights of the old republic fan, and i must say this place looks good. It definately has a satisfactory amount of members. :)

Anyway, i love writing, and playing video games and all of that. I look forward to meeting you all soon.

Hello, I am The Scribbler. The Doctor, a good friend of mine referred me here,

Welcome to LF! Good to have a friend of The Doctor's here, although I can guarantee that there are some things he's posted here that he will not want you to see. :p

i am a very hard core knights of the old republic fan

Jae, get another room at Hotel Asylum ready! :xp:

If you love writing, the Coruscant Entertainment Center is definitely for you. Well, if you like fan fiction.

Hello, I am The Scribbler. The Doctor, a good friend of mine referred me here.

He told you you need to have an article in your name didn't he? :xp:

Stick around and have fun. If you want a custom title quickly just give the Doc your password, he'll spam you up faster than Oprah on a glazed ham.:xp:

Yeah Doc, I just said it. You know it's true. Did you find a fingering smilie yet?;)

@RJM: Sorry I stole that, but it hasn't been done for a page. :)

Stick around and have fun. If you want a custom title quickly just give the Doc your password, he'll spam you up faster than Oprah on a glazed ham.:xp:

Yeah Doc, I just said it. You know it's true. Did you find a fingering smilie yet?;)

No, I haven't found one, so I'm just going to say it. **** you, Hall.

I want that dropped, please. It's in the past. Next time it's used, I'll treat it like harrassment and report it as such.

Archived