Home

Getting to know each other

Com Raven

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I Live in: Finland (Yes, it's bloody cold here.)

Can I pleeeeeeeeez come over and hang out?:D

Seriously, I've spent my evening watching PS Football and blowing into a glass of ice so the air coming back at my face is moderately cool while trying to get some convection going with the box fan sitting 2 feet behind me. Some genius thought it would be a good idea to leave the windows open and air out the house. As if it isn't bad enough that the house is now scorching and incredibly humid, I live in the basement and the only AC is on the second floor, and guess what, the physics in this place are completely screwed up to the point that cold/dense/heavy air doesn't fall like it should (the stairway is large enough that it shouldn't be a problem), but because we're busy right now and everyone else lives on the top floor under the vents, my waking up to a near heatstroke every morning isn't high on the list of overall priorities.

So if anyone here lives someplace cold, please throw on an extra blanket and say cold prayers for me instead of taunting me with how nice and chilly it is there.;)

I'm a big fan of 80's music, except Devo because I just can't get past the red plastic flowerpots they wore on their heads. I love Genesis and Police/Sting.

I know, I don't like Devo either. I like more of Kiss, Quiet Riot, Twisted Sister, OH and I can't forget Bon Jovi.

Can't you get the deep and life changing message of carrying flowerpots in your head???

OK, there isn't any, but I still think they're pretty cool. I love Quiet Riot and KISS, but I find Twisted Sister... lacking. Bon Jovi is kind of mainstream, but it's good too.

So if anyone here lives someplace cold, please throw on an extra blanket and say cold prayers for me instead of taunting me with how nice and chilly it is there.;)

All right, I'll say you a few cold prayers tonight while I close the windows and get a few extra blankets, thinking how fortunate I am to live in one of the few places in the country where I can wear long-sleaved clothing during the day... :p

ok.. i just joined today.. allow me to introduce myself.. i am 14 my name is Damon Pedersen, I live on Canada Fergus.. small town.. My hobbies are playin soccer, computer games (warcraft3 the frozen throne b'net) and smoking weed..lol.. Fav music would be Chamillionaire. I dont have a job but looking to get one at Tim Hortons.. U GET FREE COFFE WHEN U WORK THERE

Ohh and if n e 1 here plays W.C my username is Aegisfang78 add me and we can play some dbz trib or DOTA

Archived