Home

Getting to know each other

Com Raven

@Scrib, You know, there is a search feature on this forum. I'm pretty sure you can search for "posts by user" (at least you used to be able to, haven't used it in a while), so theoretically you could go back in time and read everything your good buddy Doc has posted, maybe he mentioned you at some point.;)

@Doc, Nobody hates you for it (except for the fact that you got your title sooner:xp: ), it's now used more as a term of affection. You silly little spammer:)

People call me crazy, psychotic, horny, and omnipotent, but I deal with it.:D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@Doc, Nobody hates you for it (except for the fact that you got your title sooner:xp: ), it's now used more as a term of affection. You silly little spammer:)

People call me crazy, psychotic, horny, and omnipotent, but I deal with it.:D

Agreed. I'd rather have people poke fun at me for spam than what I usually get. Since I joined LF I've been accused of being gay, a criminal, and a "loli-lover", just to name a few. I just take it, knowing (or at least hoping) it's in good fun. ;)

I want that dropped, please. It's in the past. Next time it's used, I'll treat it like harrassment and report it as such.

No need to Doc because I want it dropped too...

Listen up gang, trolling users, while be it in jest, is considered flaming when you've constantly brought this thing up as much as you have.. and it will result in such "punishments" next time it happens.

Drop it. Period. It's growing tiresome.

• 1 month later...

I'm Rochelle, I'm 19 from Stirling in Scotland. I love the Ramones, Misfits, Rancid, Dead Kennedy's, Bad Religion etc etc.. you can see the pattern there. I love my tattoo's and my fiance(A.K.A negative_sun) who can be a bit of a Poobum sometimes. Oh yeh and before you go..."ohhh she's gonna take his side" hell no, he's a big boy let him drown in his own water...That's it from me :)

Archived