How do you eat yours??

leXX

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by leXX

creme_egg.jpg

that's a cream egg lol

It's a chocolate egg with gooey sweet stuff inside representing the yolk and white. Bloody delicious! :D

hate to point it out lexx but thats 3 cream eggs

phantom i havent got a clue how it relates to my personality either

im sure lexx will reveal all soon

(sees that than can be taken another way .... but cant be arsed to change it ... this threads doomed to innuendo neway)

first i take a bite just to taste whether its good or not. if its good i just put the whole thing in my mouth because i don't want it to drip on me. if not i just spit out and throw it away.

i hate it when the cream drips to your shirt especially when you're wearing something white.

umm.... I cant remember ever having eaten a cadbury egg before...

but I love chocolate covered cherrys:D

for those, I insert the whole thing in, then nibble the top off, and suck the cherry out.

that answer your wierd question lexx?

( I sware, you're trying to knock me off as king/queen of insane...:D)

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

I bite a little off, lick whatever innards present themself, bite some more off, lick whatever innards present themself, etc. I do this until it get's down to the bottom then pop the rest in my mouth.

I do the same thing - only I don't like the creamy filled ones - I like the Carmel Filled ones!! Yummy

And hey if you British people think the cadbury eggs are wierd. You should see the commercials...it has a bunny that clucks and lays the cadbury eggs. someone was smoking something when they came up with the idea ;)

we have something simulair in the netherlands, called "negerzoenen"(in english (american english, because i don't want to offend any1) it is: afro-american-kisses)

one different thing: it has a biscuit under it

i bit of the half, eat all the cream out of it, and than eat the biscuit

Posted by STTCT

And hey if you British people think the cadbury eggs are wierd...

Why would we think that they were weird? :confused:

...You should see the commercials...it has a bunny that clucks and lays the cadbury eggs. someone was smoking something when they came up with the idea ;)

Not seen that one... :eyeraise: It sounds hilarious :D

They must have different ones for the UK and US...

Oh, yeah - I eat mine either like leXX and Clem do, or like Darky does... Depends what mood I'm in ^__^ :D

I'm actually rather surprised you even have them in America ^^

Originally posted by kstar__2

we have something simulair in the netherlands, called "negerzoenen"(in english (american english, because i don't want to offend any1) it is: afro-american-kisses)

one different thing: it has a biscuit under it

i bit of the half, eat all the cream out of it, and than eat the biscuit

Ahhh... those are called negerkys in Denmark :p Exactly the same meaning btw!

I just eat the the chocolate and cream together with each bite, and then eat the biscuit at the end.

Archived