Home

describe your avatar

Bob Gnarly

this is a thread where you post why you have what you have for your avatar ill start

< Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto, Mata ah-oo hima de Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto, Himitsu wo shiri tai

well if you heard the song by the styx youd understand

but, I've got a secret I've been hiding under my skin

My heart is human, my blood is boiling, my brain I.B.M.

Well, I originnaly wanted some animated Weequay (Since I use the Weequay model in JKII: MP). The problem was that Padanime didnt have any thing like that, and then I decided to go with Yoda (Cuz I'm a big fan of Yoda....who isnt?!). Then voila my avatar!

Thx for the av Pad!

So that would prolly explain mine :D.

-Clemme

Well it's no secret I'm a huge Matrix fan and I wanted an avatar of my favourite scene which is the 'Dodge This!' scene. It was back in the day of leXX's heroes and -=Chi3f=- was making all the heroes avatars and I told him what I wanted. He made me a great avatar but I wanted just the trigger finger moving so I edited the one he did for me and added my name.

the person in my avatar is from a film called star wars ep II the attack of the clones, his name is anakin skywalker and he is the padawan of obi-wan kenobi, a powerful and great jedi knight.

the avatar was made from the 'mystery' trailer found on http://www.starwars.com

using the print screen key (the key to the right of F12) i copy and pasted each frame into paintshop, then loaded them into gif movie gear, which made it into an animated gif

the actual scene is a faction of a second and is during the duel with count dooku, if you blink you miss it.

i had to slow it down quite a bit

<----

Nazgul due to the release of LOTR: TTT on Wednesday; and the movie rules ;)

The christmas hat and snow is because it's nearly christmas.

The wonky dodgy animated snow is there to show how much I can't; and don't like serious nice animated avatars ;)

I think the snows going in that direction -->

Also, I changed the background to one of the textures from the Yavin map because I just found out how to do it :xp:

Archived