Home

How the heck...

Lord JayVizIon

I was post-Jay, but your presence was still felt. :)

Now even I could be considered a second-wave oldbie, but the true ones are pretty much still around. :D

Oh and we're getting a large influx of sensible Swampies who are abandoning the chaos of the swamp for our safe haven of calm sane topics, however few they are. :D

Originally posted by Artoo

I was post-Jay, but your presence was still felt. :)

Now even I could be considered a second-wave oldbie, but the true ones are pretty much still around. :D

Oh and we're getting a large influx of sensible Swampies who are abandoning the chaos of the swamp for our safe haven of calm sane topics, however few they are. :D

????

This place is sane????

*walks out*

:p

Anyways..I dont know Jay that much(if I even do...). But,when in Rome...

WELCOME BACK JAY!!!!!!!!

Welcome back man. You don't know me like you said some of us "Newbies" would. I really don't know anything about you except for your Avatar cause I saw it alot when I was looking at the old threads from 2001.

Hope your here to stay instead of just check up cause we like old members coming back. It'll make GB better.

Here's a bucket of my trademark :maize:. Enjoy man.

:lsduel::duel:

Woah! How ya been, Jay?! I thought you died!

haha, well when i purchased the expansion pack for swgb yeah i got hammered quite a bit. damn the republic! j/k

anyhow, since i've graduated from college it's been quite a ride. haven't had much time to do a whole lot of stuff but i'll try to keep up with the boards more often and to provide any relevant feedback to help with anything going on here.

definitely nice to see leon and the newer mods doing quite a job here. i remember when i was "modding" with leon, fergie, rhett, sherack and chris3po and the number of forum members growing. now the site looks 3 times better than when i was here.

i definitely remember most of you. good to see you guys are still around. don't know if compa mighty or darthrommel are still around. i talk to kvan here and there. hope to chat with you guys moreso in the future.

krkode Hey, fellow Californian!! Bay Arean too!

Welcome back!!

Remember me?

yup, concord native rite? do you remember you and i were probably two of the first californians to get the game by mail from LEC in november of 2001? what a day that was...

jay u look familiar however...i can't quite place you...did you post in a lot of sports threads?

i posted some stuff about the world series thread when the yanks took on the dbacks. i remember clefo is a big dback fan. i wasn't posting here when my hometown sf giants took on the angels (man do i hate K-rod). although the giants lost, i'll never forget some of the memories we had going into the series (i.e. lofton's game winning hit in game 5 against the cards).

take it easy guys

jay

Originally posted by Lord JayVizIon

i remember clefo is a big dback fan.

I used to be a Dodger fan, but how the hell can you trade Mike Piazza for Bobby Bonilla? But the Dback's still been a thorn in the Gints side the past few years eh?

Archived