Home

Your most emotional SW moment

Swoosh

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i gotta few.

1)ESB: The Duel on the gantry. that was just..... like..."OMG, YOU'RE JOKING ME, RIGHT!?!?!? he...OMG! OMG!!" kinda moments.

2)RotJ:Luke VS Vader: "I'll get your sister to do it damnit"-->Emperor thrown off to die deal. great music.

3)The Ewoks: Yes, when everyone was about to be set aflame. i laughed. hard.

There's a lot of them for me- in movie order

episode:1

**Ani being seperated from his mother, just those poor sad eyes I just wanna cuddle him. Poor kid, for years he' dreamed of being a jedi and now he's finally on his way to be a jedi but he's being seperated from his only family he's ever known :(

**Qui Gonn's funeral, and Ani asks Obi Wan what's gonna happen to him now. He's just lost the only person who was like a father figure to him.

Episode2

**Shmi's death and funeral. Nuff said it's already been said before

**Ani going on the killing rampage and then when he talks to Padme about it and he says he killed everyone even the women and the children. He slaughtered them like animals

Episode4

**Luke returning to find Uncle Owen and Aunt Peru dead

Episode5

**Luke I am your father

Episode6

**The ewoks trying to help I think it's cute it always makes me giggle. That's an emotion :)

**the whole final battle between Luke and Vader, good vs evil/ father vs son.

**the end- Luke finally finds his father (in a way) only to have him taken away, it sort of reminds me of episode1 when Qui Gonn dies (see above for reasons) I think the situations are so similar in a lot of ways. Both never had a father and when they finally have a father/father figure he dies :(

Well the Reason ROTJ is my least favorite film is because all of my favorite characters died. The emotion of Yoda passing away is too much for me to handle so I usually fast forward through it.

Now some other moments:

Qui-Gon dies, can't say I didn't see it coming. :(

Darth Maul goes to pieces, and so do I.

Annakin leaves his mother to become a Jedi, I was probably the only person alive who was moved by this scene, because it was similar to the way I felt when I shipped off for the Navy.

Annakin finds his mother in a Tusken Raider Camp. That one was hard, even though I knew it was coming. I felt very sorry for Annakin at that moment.

Han Solo getting frozen in carbonite. First time I saw it I thought he was dead. I nearly had a coronary.

Strange choice, but Han and Lando before the Alliance operation at Endor.

Okay - it is a ship, but it is the one thing he has had to depnd on, call his own and love until now.

That was a big thing for him... Any EU fan will say he never gives her up quite such soft tones in his voice ever again!

A masculine, almost male bonding moment.

Nice touch.

• 2 weeks later...

I got some:

1) At the end of RoTJ...I can't stop crying when I've seen it...:)

2) When Qui-Gon Jinn dies...I haven't ever thought he should die!

3) At the celebration on Yavin 4.

4) When Yoda dies...

5) And when Anakin dies!

It's not quite emotionally enough, when Ben (Obi-Wan) dies, because you very fast realise, that he had become one with the force!

• 1 month later...

The most emotional scenes, not necessarily in this order:

1. ATOC when Shmi dies and Anakin kills the Tusken Raiders

2. TESB when Vader tells Luke that he is his father

3. TESB when Han is frozen.

4. TPM when Anakin leaves his mother for his Jedi future.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Reasons why ROTJ is my least favorite of the films:

Boba Fett Dies

Jaba The Hutt Dies

Yoda Dies

Admiral Piett Dies

Vader Dies

Emporer Palpatine Dies

Ewoks and lots of frickin muppets...........

It almost makes Schindler's List seem heartwarming........

Well the most depressing moment for you then was when Mual died in eps. 1, huh? ;)

Archived