Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

By the way, thanks for the points Hex :)

[EDIT=Oh bollocks, I just realised my case is fundamentally flawed. I've been going on about "Save the Avatars", when in actual fact I meant "Save the Emoticons". Damn. Oh well, guess we should save the avatars too

No avatars were harmed during the creation of this post.

No avatars, or emoticons were harmed during the creation of this post.

Save the avatars and emoticons!

[Admin's Note: Please use the EDIT Button on posts instead of double posting. Thank You

I would normally, but the "Post Reply" button was bigger, and easier to see than the "Edit" button. *Mental note* Don't be sarcastic to the admins.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Andy867

From my understanding, one has to donate at least 1,000 credits to users or the oganization in order to join, and I am at 753 right now, so I still have another 247 to go before I can apply to join, or however I join.

:eek: 1,000 points!...

Where am i going to get all of that?!.. O well, I guess i have a lot of posting to do.:rolleyes: Well I don't have a particular goal in mind but any donations still would be dandy... But if anyone needs the money more then i do I understand. So that would be great if im on a open list, but if anyone needs credits more then me put them down instead of me;)

Andy is wrong. Well, sorta...

1,000 points is what gets you on the council. To donate that many shows your commitment and we can then know who is here. Once you're on, chances are, you'll stay with us. However, Insane magically dissappeared and he is (was? :confused: ) on the Council.

Andy is almost on it, huh? That's cool. ;) (lol, he was the only person from the FTF to donate to me when I was on the recieving end! hey, 6 credits is six credits, right?)

Pretty much any donations are welcome and we all appreciate it. So basically, 1 point donated makes you a part of the FTF, just not anything real special...

Originally posted by Mobius Berreta.

Well peoples!Im coming back with a new goal,custome title,So if any one has any open spots Im back :p

Don't take this personally, but I am not donating to you for that. At the rate you post, you will have a custom title in a month or two. Is that to long of a wait?

Morbius, all you need is 1,000 posts, thats it, and you will get to have a custom title.. (its a standard feature) So, you just need to post 542 more times.. It may seem like a lot, but its not.. Not if you go to the Swamp or other areas, like the Jedi Academy area.. I'm almost doubled my posts in only 3 months.

Originally posted by Andy867

Morbius, all you need is 1,000 posts, thats it, and you will get to have a custom title.. (its a standard feature) So, you just need to post 542 more times.. It may seem like a lot, but its not.. Not if you go to the Swamp or other areas, like the Jedi Academy area.. I'm almost doubled my posts in only 3 months.

I don't have 1000 posts and I have a custom title...

Maybe it's because I am a moderator of a forum here, who knows.

Originally posted by The_One

I don't have 1000 posts and I have a custom title...

Maybe it's because I am a moderator of a forum here, who knows.

How come Linux doesn't? :confused:

Well, after this post I will have 25 and might as well move my credits along and make some room on my list. That's 25 to Bizzaro-Zero.

1. Seph

2. CyBerNetiX

3. The_One

4. Raper

5. Higginson

That is now 3028 given.

No, FTF doesn't have many members. Sadly, there are 2 active council members, and I'm not giving out to much... Reborn is where the moolah is at, so pray to get on his list.

There are other members who are just as loyal to the FTF as Reborn and me, but they are not yet on the council. Andy, Jedi Apprentice, NeoDios, Hekx Noxu, and Dark Warrior are among the ones I can list off the top of my head... There are a few other ones as well, but they leave sometimes (they're entitled I guess)

Originally posted by KingPin

i will donate a 100' points to the next person who i think could use points.

I could really use the points. I have just over 500, and need about 400 more to achieve my goal of image sig.

Thanks very much if you do, all the help I can get is greatly appreciated!

Archived