Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by InsaneSith

well just to let ya'll know i haven't left i just havent been in much. i still donate. i think im at 4000 something.

Hmm I think your memory fails you... as Katarn and I remember, you were a little over 2000 points when you left...

Edit: Just wondering but why didn't you tell either of us or just post even once here saying that you were? I havn't seen you post here for about 20 pages.

Well Matt, you convinced me. :D There's 100 and my total is now 3361 points donated.

EDIT: And Insane, one more thing, where did you get those 2000 points that you donated from? You stopped posting here with about 2000 points donated... now, after donating 4000, that would have meant that you had 600 posts when you left...

Just a warning... There is a bit above, I won't send the PMs just because I really doubt they are necessary. Use the edit button.

Sorry for the news Liell, but we can't help you. We didn't create the point system, we just give them away. Just PM Rhett or something. He can help I am sure.

Think I'll bump this up as well..

1. Seph

2. CyBerNetiX

3. The_One

4. Raper

5. Higginson

3028 given.

Oh, can we thank the people donating through PMs only? That would reduce the posts on the page... Thanks.

Originally posted by Katarn07

Just a warning... There is a bit above, I won't send the PMs just because I really doubt they are necessary. Use the edit button.

Sorry for the news Liell, but we can't help you. We didn't create the point system, we just give them away. Just PM Rhett or something. He can help I am sure.

Think I'll bump this up as well..

1. Seph

2. CyBerNetiX

3. The_One

4. Raper

5. Higginson

3028 given.

Oh, can we thank the people donating through PMs only? That would reduce the posts on the page... Thanks.

Sorry Katarn07 was just sad and angry, you know I'm no spammer. Please accept this post as my deepest apoligies and don't count it as spam. As soon as I get my MIDI I can join the team again. And again sorry.:(

hey guys, im back and im trying again for my image sig, could you help me out dudes. i really would apprecitate it...

@Joe: how its going joe, remember me from Jedi-outcast.com....sorry for the off topic mods

Archived