Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

Originally posted by CyBerNetiX

Ok I want to join FTF or try to go for the council.

I just gave 160 credits to CoupeS for his signature..

If anyone needs money ill try to helpl you as much as I can, But first i need to put more posts up so i can give out money.:D

Yeah, feel sorry for those who have no image sig :(

I need just over 300 points now. Come on guys, I'm sure there's more of you generous ilk out there willing to make me happy :p I've even designed and made my image sig in anticipation of the day when I reach 900 points.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SkiTzoGuy

Are you going to pay the doner back? cause you said lend didn't you? isn't that what that mean?:confused: If not don't worry bout me ill go in my dumb ways and be a hippy.

Yes, I will pay them back, unless they insist on me not paying them back. ;)

:rolleyes: Ummm, PMs please? Thankyou ;)

Well, good news. My RPG is steadily growing again, plus, it looks like it is just coming to a close, but do I have a plot twist that will throw them all off! :D Well, my RPG posting means more points, more points means more joy from you guys, and well, I guess that's all. Also, there's a new thread in the DF forum that will get me to post my thoughts (One is probably baffled why I only posted 1 reply in it :p )

Anyhow, here's my updated list.

1. The_One

2. Raper

3. Higginson

4. Ken Kenobi

5. teutonicknight :eyeraise: Where'd you disappear to?! :p

That is 3053 given :elephant:

Originally posted by ckcsaber

172 points donated to The_One.

Darn it! Every time I get some one on the top of my list, they get the points they need. Still want them The_One or can I just kick you off and make room for some other person? I don't care either way...

He deserves all the points I can give him for putting up with all the stuff I asked of him and the DF mod team when I first registered. :rolleyes::p:D

Alrighty then, that means Jo gets 'em.

1. Raper

2. Higginson

3. Ken Kenobi

4. teutonicknight

5. MasterJo2588

Still 3053.

*** Btw, that is a sweet sig. I am thinking of getting a revamped sig. Mine is great, but I am in need of change...

Originally posted by The_One

Nah Katarn, give them to someone else.

Anyway thanks to everyone who donated - I finally reached my goal :) Now.....siggy time :D

Perhaps we should start a Dark Forces MOD charity...

Dude thats a heck of a good signature bnner the one Looks good and im glad you got it. :D

Archived