Home

God Bless America

RpTheHotrod

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont agree with most of American government policies. but I still belive that is a beautiful picture. However, to make it more perfect i think it would of been a lot better if the cars and trucks were not visible (as well as the cranes).

the effect of this picture would be perfect if the flag was simply flapping in the wind on a normal flag pole. This picture is nice, but not 100% professionnal. If you dont like my comment, sorry. :p I'm a graphic designer student, I look at details for a living and try to make compositions perfect.

Dude, the cross is incidental, it just shows up because of the angle of the photographer. I doubt it would be burned down because of obscure angle of light that at the most would last for about 15 minutes.

I didn't even see the sunlight making a passable cross in the union. Until someone added it into a reply. I guess you see what you want to see.

Originally posted by Flanders

Sorry to say but, some American people are show offs..

Sorry, I really needed to get that off my back.

*puts anti flame suit on*

Thanks for saying some. You could have used MOST but some is ok.

You know, ShockV1.89 warned RpTheHotrod he would be flammed for his post.

I think RpTheHotrods picture is a flame itself.

If you are a U.S. citizen and not a Christian , it's very offensive.

If you are Christian and not a U.S. citizen it's very offensive.

If you are not a U.S. citizen or Christian it can still be offensive.

Also remember Bolivians are American, Canadians are American, Terra Del fuagians are American as well as the citizens of about 50 other countries who could not care less about the U.S. flag.

I find that rude and offensive.

Griff:

Are all Americans, independant of religous beliefs or lack of, expected to say the "...God bless America" part in the statewide national hymn?

I'm curious, since I can't imagine a greater breach in the constitionally protected religious freedom.

Originally posted by C'jais

Griff:

Are all Americans, independant of religous beliefs or lack of, expected to say the "...God bless America" part in the statewide national hymn?

I'm curious, since I can't imagine a greater breach in the constitionally protected religious freedom.

YES, it's the "Pledge of Allegience" that U.S. citizens are required to participate in. (in which you say. "1 nation under God")

But of course I do not say it, it would make me a hypocrite. I usually will stand silently.

To the Christians who read my posts, I am not trying to be mean or disrepectful. I honestly wish you guys were right, that there is a benevolent caretaker who will love me forever, reward the meek, and punish the wicked.

I just can't believe it, there is just too much evidence to the contrary.

Archived