Home

Walmart's a Little Confused About "The Hobbit"

Boba Rhett

Walmart is the devil in disguise. A big soul-sucking consumer opiate.

Everytime walmart opens a new store in our city, small companies all around go out of business, then walmart headquarters shuts down the store and leave a barren empty building & parking lot.

Im suprised they carry LOTR stuff at all.

Originally posted by Lunatic Jedi

Oh... my... god... :eyeraise:

This is a joke, right? As far as I can remember, there were no homosexual prostitutes in The Hobbit.

you obviously forgot Sam! :p

and also, when the description actually starts to get close to what the book is about it says that a "wandering wizard granted his wish." i cant really remember the book but didnt bilbo get forced into going? its a terrible description of the book! it makes it look like gandalf just turned up on bilbos doorstep one day and said 'i give you 1 wish, use it wisely' :confused:

[Johnny Carson voice]

This is weird, wild, funny stuff. Funny, funny stuff.

[/Johnny Carson voice]

I'd like to know the circumstances of how you found that, Rhett. Were you looking for the hobbit, or were you looking for the book about Maurice, the homosexual prostitute? ;)

Originally posted by Aru-Wen

[Johnny Carson voice]

This is weird, wild, funny stuff. Funny, funny stuff.

[/Johnny Carson voice]

I'd like to know the circumstances of how you found that, Rhett. Were you looking for the hobbit, or were you looking for the book about Maurice, the homosexual prostitute? ;)

I ummmm ahhhh... No comment!

*runs away*

:D

Originally posted by Hellfire Jedi

Wow you guys are gullable, you ever care to think about hackers around the net? I bet ya didn't because they had part of the hobbit at th bottom, hackers obviously.:rolleyes:

No of course we didn't. Thank you for stepping off of your cloud and enlightening us with you're amazing wisdom. We could have never come to that blindingly obvious conclusion on our own. Thank you. Excuse me now while I go sacrifice a small mammal in honor of you.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

No of course we didn't. Thank you for stepping off of your cloud and enlightening us with you're amazing wisdom. We could have never come to that blindingly obvious conclusion on our own. Thank you. Excuse me now while I go sacrifice a small mammal in honor of you.

OMG, :rofl::rofl::lol::lol: nice one Rhett

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

*starts to speak, then realizes that Rhett has taken the words right out of his mouth*

*whistles as he walks away*

Archived