Home

And then, 375 days later...

SPY_jmr1

Originally posted by Sivy B

release the monkey butlers !!

be awhile since the last group hug

you forget, the monkey butlers are actually my soldier monkies, and if i recall correctly, they came home from the last party with someone's arm

ohh and lexx, the monkies also brought back pictures of you passed out.

he he he....

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by leXX

Yeah happy times. It was just Jais, Druid and I in the MP section back then, discussing tactics etc, then we stuck around to help out all the new folks for a while, then we turned into swampies. :D

leXX's Heroes was great fun to those who understood that it was just a laugh, but unfortunately a lot of people took it far too seriously. It was huge and out of control when I decided to end it. Ah memories.

how i remember those times: i came here after i played jk2 and wanting to know how to change padme´s taunts :D. people thought i was a girl, lexx´s heroes, me starting the animated avatar revolution or something like that. yea, im actually the first one who created animated avatars for people and learned people how to do it. aint it true sivy? :p

and now 8months from loggin in im still here. i never thought that would happen, but as i slightly crawled up the lf ladder i met some really nice people and i was cought in the lf web. in dec-jan i was in a slight dump and didnt came here that often but now im back up and kicken and thus commin back here like i used to be. (can you say freak?:D).

so thanks to all the nice people i met here for making my time here as nice as it was ;)

thanks

I remember thinking that Pad was a girl.......and also a little surprised that LeXX is female. [shows how ignorant I was]

Despite my up and down feelings about this place....the fact is, I keep coming back here, I guess it's just because I have too many friends here still. That makes it worth coming back to. :)

Originally posted by Padanime

me starting the animated avatar revolution or something like that. yea, im actually the first one who created animated avatars for people and learned people how to do it. aint it true sivy? :p

yes that is true....

but the circle is now complete!

:D

btw, i never thought your were a girl

but i've always wondered why your name is a threesome

yes a threesome

pad's full name is Pad, Ani, Me & maybe some farm animals :D

I was one of the people who thought you were a girl hehehehehe :D I remember hardly anyone knew I was female and it came as quite a shock to them mwuahahahahahaha !!

I thought Pad was a girl cause of that one avatar from Ice Age. No clue why. I'm sure you can think of me as a girl cause of my new sig and av...

I knew you were a girl along leXX...

*** I found Pad was a guy a day later after seeing some posts of his in the KotOR forum.

Pad's gonna kill me!

damn straight.

pad´s killing list:

leXX

rhett

sivyB (who will be tortured before he gets killed)

*edit* katarn07 added

[unreal tournament voice] ANYONE ELSE WANTS SOME? [/unreal tournament voice]

i came for the spam, Stayed For the great friends i made, as listed

AcrylicGuitar PM X

Metallus PM X

-=Chi3f=- PM X

Boba Rhett PM X

C'jais PM X

ckcsaber PM X

Covax PM X

Darth Groovy PM X

GendoTheGreat PM X

Hannibal PM X

Havoc Stryphe PM X

Jah Warrior PM X

Kjølen PM X

KMan PM X

leXX PM X

NeoMarz1 PM X

Padanime PM X

Rogue Nine PM X

Sivy B PM X

StormHammer PM X

teutonicknight PM X

TheJackal PM X

Tyrion

except some, i have there for quick contact

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

I don't use my PM list. :p I just know who I like and who I think should rot in hell.

thats also my strategy :p

never used and prolly never will use that buddy list feature

Archived