teutonicknight

Agen_Terminator

Kit fisto JK*

Darth Clem

MaulerZ13

stormtroop*

SPY_jmr1

Originally posted by Darklighter

The part where Homer opens the can and Bart shouts "April..." *explosion*...never laughed so hard in my life:lol:

That is my favorite Simpsons epidsode ever! I've waited 4 years for them to show it again.... they never did.... :(

Originally posted by leXX

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Sorry couldn't resist. Had you going for a second didn't I? hehe :p

why dost thou mock me with such spite oh leXX. thine heros are gone but they shall never be forgotten, untill thy oceans run dry thine shall never be forgotten.

ok ill shut up. :rolleyes:

i was a hero as well and all i can say was if you insulted lexx at all you had better run and hide in a deep hole because my wrath is swift and terrible :p. btw lexx yom is still around and i email him sometime but i really miss camus :(

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

That is my favorite Simpsons epidsode ever! I've waited 4 years for them to show it again.... they never did.... :(

They just aired that today since today is April 1st and all. Were do you live man. We get Simpson Episode re-runs every day here man.

:lsduel::duel:

Originally posted by Ratmjedi

They just aired that today since today is April 1st and all. Were do you live man. We get Simpson Episode re-runs every day here man.

. . . . . . . are you serious..... I had to get a hair cut! I missed the best episdoe ever for a ****in haircut! Curses! [cries]

I get reruns every weekday @ 6pm on FOX

Archived