Home

Post your Picture

-=ReApEr=-

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here ya go. I got a few more. None of them are from this year thought. I might get some from my friend however since we went camping about 2 weeks ago.

here are two more childhoor shots in Europe. First one is in a wine cellar. no clue which european country. I'm taking that bit into the flyer and that guy with the big nose in the glass is a total stranger that walked into the shot

wine.jpg

Here's me being a typical brat in Florence, Italy (I think):

ski.jpg

anyways. The picture on my last post had two girls in it. Those two girls are childhoor friends (as you can probably tell). Not in the picture was the eldest girl (she was in the mood, you know kids :p)

Anyways. I landed on this picture. Its about 3 years old. Thats my brother with the plaster on his fore head. He's the one that started that trend in the hip hop scene :p :

plaster.jpg

and finally here's me being disturbed when i wake up. The only thing worst then getting a flash in your face when you wake up is getting punched in the face when you wake up.

2001.jpg

Hahaha, the first thing that came to mind when i saw the first picture of you up there Jackal was, "hmmm hes wearing a blue jays cap, Representing!:cool: "

Ive seen that picture already GUNNER, very cute.

Darky and his pedofile smile :p

EDIT....what the.....i saw darklighters post before i posted mined O.o

Originally posted by Darklighter

*slaps Lost about a bit*

:p

flash!.jpg

'Tis Darky...smiling...don't ask me how that happened...

Flash overload! XD

EDIT - Oy, KingPin...*slaps about a bit too* =P

wow, are we looking sexay there *winkwink*

anyway, here's me on vacation:

kstar2-2.jpg

Originally posted by [RAA]-=K1ngPin=-

Hahaha, the first thing that came to mind when i saw the first picture of you up there Jackal was, "hmmm hes wearing a blue jays cap, Representing!:cool:

I'm at the far right. The kid with the Jays cap is my brother.

I still laugh at those childhood pictures. 80s fasion was so terrible!

Originally posted by RpTheHotrod

Hey DarthGroovy! Just for you

post-7-1061331597.jpg

Hey, I really dug that saber you made on my pic. If I sent you some more, could you give it the same treatment? That would be hella cool!

Thanks again, that really made my day! :cool:

your pal,

Groovers:cool:

groovyhood.jpg

I made this one, a long time ago before I had photoshop 7, hence the crappy saber.

Bye the way, RpTheHotrod, I tried to PM you this message, but your mailbox is full! :mad:

Originally posted by GUNNER

I'll go dig one up. Till then you can look at this...

jpg.gifAttachment: street%20oldsp336n1.jpg

Dude, that car is fuggin' sweet.

Here's one of me at Sacramento's drag strip next to my aunt's '99 Mustang Cobra waiting in line to make it's run. My hair was a bit shorter then though, and I hadn't re-dyed it black (you can see a bit of the old black on the bottom).

racetrack.jpg

This is an older one from roughly 2 years ago when my hair was longer. It's just about back to that length again, it probably will be by this christmas. Damn me for ever cutting it.

mike.gif

EDIT: haha, I just noticed I'm wearing the same damn shirt in both those pics.

Yeah Groovy, sure thing :) I'll make 'em better too. (can I be a forum mod yet? :D )

Send the pics to rpthehotrod@yahoo.com

zbomber....still have that link, eh? hehe

as for saber tips....when making them, make the inner part pure white, and the outer part whatever color. Make a duplicate, then expand the outer just a bit more but lessen the "brightness" of it. This makes the saber look like it actually dissappates (spelling?) after awhile, instead of a solid glow around a line.

Originally posted by Lost Welshman

Ice Cream.jpg

Well there you are. It's there now, for all to see. Be as brutal as you like, those are flame proof clothes.

Yeah, you never know when you'll be walking down the street and burst into flames. I used to play trombone, too, 'till I got kicked out of band. Why? 'Cause I pushed a trumpet player into a moving car. He called me a boner. Wanna make sumthin' of it?

Here's my high school photo:

fugly6.jpg

Wanna make sumthin' of it?

Archived