Home

Stupid People

El Sitherino

Phew. There are so many idiots against computer games...

Shigeru Miyamoto (creator of Mario): Video games are bad for you? They said that about rock 'n' roll years ago too!

As for the Mothers Against Circumcision - I'd say circumcision has no real use (and you can't do the thing many men do), but no one should protest against that :p

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

You do realize those are April Fools jokes? Or at least the SWG one is....

see?

wanna know something? it actually struck up a group against it. just so you know. I couldn't remember the address where i saw the real one so yeah.

i knew that that site was a hoax but it struck up a coalition. i remember there was one i saw a while back that was christian coalition against star wars. it was very sad.

• 3 weeks later...

That Star Wars Galaxies thing better be a joke!!!!!!! I mean, encourages your child to kill small animals?!?! Those animals can kill you! If an animal was about to bite me and I had a gun then I would shoot it! Who wouldn't? Those animals need to break into those parent's house and eat them alive!!!!!!! :firemad::firemad::firemad:

NAMBLA

'Nuff said. When I first heard about NAMBLA (on South Park, might I add..) I thought it was a joke devised by the writers. I couldn't believe an actual orginization like this exsisted. So who's worse? NAMBLA itself or the mothers who whine about video games when a 40 year old hobo wants to love her little boy. Hmm. Food for thought.

Oh man. I completely forgot about these guys. I can't remember where I found out about this before... Been ages since I've seen it. Maybe some of you have already.

Icy Hot Stuntaz!

Oh man. Read some of the Guestbook. Some of it is downright hilarious. Oh man. *tries to catch his breath*

Entry from the guestbook:

Where you be at? Kicking you in the See You Next Tuesday [censored:D -Datheus]. ****ers

How much ice y'all own? As much as the freezer be making. Rhymes with "whats". [Censored again:D -Datheus]

Which stunta be your favorite The fat one (Blade) or big ears (Freeze)

GAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by Datheus

Oh man. I completely forgot about these guys. I can't remember where I found out about this before... Been ages since I've seen it. Maybe some of you have already.

Icy Hot Stuntaz!

Oh my God...Those may be the three most pathetic people on the planet. And their photoshop skills are amazingly TERRIBLE.

That first picture with the obviously photoshoped glints on all their "blingin" jewelry :rolleyes:

FLAME got to meet NELLY at a show, Nelly said "Icy Hot Stuntaz? Yo, you guys are DOPE! I dont know why you get hated on so much but damn, keep it up cuz yo **** is HOT." Nelly is ta bomb yo... THANKS for the positive wordz!

The second picture on the first page looks REALLY fake, and we all know they did NOT meet Nelly, and if they did, Nelly said "Don't talk to me moron"

Originally posted by HaruGlory89

Well, hmm... this reminds me of Something. I hate it when some people tell be fantasy stuff such as D&D and SW Force powers are Satanic. I mean, they're not real!

heh i know what u mean, and what the parents mean too. :)

It's all about allegories.

Archived