Home

What would Make You Walk Out of Episode III?

Boba Rhett

Saw this topic on TF's forums and thought it was pretty spiffy.

There will most likely be spoilers in here!

Anyways, what would make you walk out of Episode III? I guess you can also include stuff that'd merely disappoint you that was/wasn't in there too. ;)

1. If Jar Jar has a pivotal role in any of the movies' major events.

2. CGI Darth Vader.

3. If any freaking thing from NJO is in the movie.

4. If Sidious isn't Palpatine.

5. If at any point I see Geordi or Data walking around somewhere. :D

6. If it turns out Anakin did have a father.

Stuff that would disappoint me:

1. If Anakin doesn't use any force powers in his fight with Obi.

2. If Padme doesn't have any leather outfits. :D

meh, that's all I have for now. :D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Can anyone say "Nothing new here?" thought so...

1. If Luke and Leia don't premier.

2. If Anakin actually DOESN'T

fall into a lava pit ;)

3. If Anakin's mom comes back in spirit...

4. If we don't get another Qui-Gon snidbit. ;)

5. If the match between Obi-wan and Anakin turns out to be anti-climatic or highly one sided.

6. If whoever plays Anakin can't acurately show his hatred, contempt, and anger.

7. I really doubt I'd walk out on Ep.III at all even if they all came true.

Saw this topic on TF's forums and thought it was pretty spiffy.

There will most likely be spoilers in here!

Anyways, what would make you walk out of Episode III? I guess you can also include stuff that'd merely disappoint you that was/wasn't in there too. ;)

1. If Jar Jar has a pivotal role in any of the movies' major events.

2. CGI Darth Vader.

3. If any freaking thing from NJO is in the movie.

5. If at any point I see Geordi or Data walking around somewhere. :D

6. If it turns out Anakin did have a father.

Stuff that would disappoint me:

1. If Anakin doesn't use any force powers in his fight with Obi.

meh, that's all I have for now. :D

Great minds think a alike eh rhett?;)

Actually when I read th title I thought about some things you wrote, but I differ in a thing:

- I'd like to see that Anakin has a father, man especially if it's Palpatine. That would rock. Of course if Yoda or Obi-Wan found out, Anakin can't.

What would make me walk out of the movie?

Watto to Anakin:

Anakin, I am your father! :confused:

LOL

1. If they add a scene where Anakin and Obi Wan fight an dits all in bullet time CGI crap.

2. If Yoda raps.....actually that would be kinda funny..

3. If Kangaroo Jack makes a cameo.

4. If GL makes a brief cameo as a jedi....

5. If Gl introduces a new character.... Aunt Jemima Binks.

6. Qui-gon doesnt make an appearance, hes my favorite jedi.

7. It turns out Qui Gon had already met Anakins mom years before and in ep 1 they didnt recognize each other and it turns into a soap opera where Padme ends up having reletions with her servents and Jar Jar turns out to really be a Tusken and is afraid of anakin and Obi Wan is Lukes father, and Lukes real name was Archie Kenobi but Obi had to change his name thats why we know him as Ben....

...And if Leia ends up being the bastard child of Captain Panaka and Padme and...........

8. If Chancellor Palpatine is Sidious.

9. If Jinn ends up standing for something wacky and stupid like....Jinnocakervall.

10. If we see Watto eat. :|

Anakin doesn't have a father.

haven't you guys watched Episode 1 ?

Shmi: "There was no father. I can't explain what happened. I carried him, gave birth to him, raised him.."

and by the way; shame on an admin to post this in off-topic when we have such GOOD SW-related forums for this....

to keep on topic: i will NEVER walk out of Ep. 3. I thoroughly enjoyed Ep. 2 and if all goes well, i'll be attending the press-screening again (one week before premiere)....

:p

If that happened, i'd stand up in the theatre, curse George Lucas, shoot someone, run out of the movie, and never watch anything Star Wars again. And i'm not joking. ;)

If there isn't a huge space battle. (though, i guess i could never be sure until the end, at which time it would be too late to walk out)

If Mace doesn't go saber to saber with someone, and die.

i'd never walk out of ep. 3.

though i'd be pissed if some things weren't addressed...

1. becoming one with the force. ex: why are obi, yoda and anakin the only ghosts we ever see?

2. what becomes of the TF, Naboo and Gungans? SOMETHING here please...

3. The death of jar jar and watto... though watto is old... can we see jar jar die a really painful death please?

4. i'd like to see anakin whoop on dooku then join palpy. i think that's easily set up to happen and i'd be shocked if it didnt happen.

5. see mace die in a good fight and see palpy do some SERIOUS damage to a whole slew of people. if palpy is so bad ass, let's see it.

also i dont expect to see a big air battle like ep. 6. CIS dont seem to have much in the air dept and neither do the republic.

the inception of the tie fighters may be cool though. when i think of more i'll add on...

Originally posted by pbguy1211

also i dont expect to see a big air battle like ep. 6. CIS dont seem to have much in the air dept and neither do the republic.

You gotta be kidding! Remember the end of episode 2, with the brand new Republic navy taking off from Coruscant! We've GOT to see these babies in action!

Nothing would make me walk out on Episode three, but some things that would make me stand up a yell, "NOOOOOoooooo!" would be:

Palpatine not being Sidious

If Anakin loses to Obiwan only because of a cheap shot, not because Obiwan is truly a Jedi Master.

If They don't have the scene referenced to in ANH, in regards to Anikin's lightsaber for Luke.

If They don't address the "one with the force" disappearance thing.

If They don't show C3P0's Memory being wiped, otherwise he was just playing dumb the entire OT. :rolleyes:

We should At least see the Jedi Temple being assaulted, if not a greater portion of the Jedi Purge.

If we don't see Yoda's and Obiwan's decision to go into exile, and why Yoda chose Dagobah.

If we don't see The Delivery of Luke to Owen and Beru and Leia to Bail Organa.

Anakin never showing his "Star Piloting" skills referenced in ANH. So far it has all been "Repulsorlift Technology" piloting with exception of his "Guessing" how to fly the N1 in TPM.

If A lava planet or similar locale is not backdrop to the final Duel between Anakin and Obiwan.

If we don't see Sidious declare himself Emperor.

If Anakin did have a father

If we don't see Qui Gon Jinn in either a hologram or in Force Ghost form

If we don't see at least a quick shot or cameo of young Boba Fett planning his revenge, and seething in the background.

If we don't see the anti-alien sentiment installed in the Republic/Empire and the removal of many alien senators/officers from office.

We don't hear Vader's voice or see the suit for at least 30 seconds.

and I always though it would be a nice contrast if they ended the film hearing very forboding music, ala Imperial March/Palpatine's theme, as they ressurected the very statue of Palpatine that we see being torn down at the end of ROTJ SE on Coruscant and show Naboo and Tatooine each being overrun with a garrison of Clone/Stormtroopers and then show Obiwan/Yoda/ and ghost Qui-Gon staring at the Lars Homestead with Beru and Owen walking away holding a baby Luke, kinda like Luke smiled at Obiwan, Yoda and Anakin at the end of ROTJ. Everything has come full circle...

Just a thought, but it wouldn't upset me if they didn't end it that way.

Another ending could just be Obiwan solemning delivering Luke and then walking into the sand dunes of Tatooine as the two suns set...

Archived