Home

What are You plans for JA?

griff38

Will you start playing JA online on or after Sept 16th?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Will you start playing JA online on or after Sept 16th?

• Yes
    • No

I think your poll is a bit confusing - it seems you were wondering if people will continue playing JO [MP] after JA comes out?

Personally I love JO - my fave game ever (and I've been PC gaming longer than the average age on these forums according to the age polls on the swamp ;) ).

I am a [sP] player mainly, but will definitely give JA [MP] a play. I am very interested in Siege mode.

I will likely look for an occasional Jedi Master JO game ... if I can find one anymore ...

Mike

Yeah, the poll is a bit confusing. The question is "will I play JA when it comes out" but I think should be "will I stop playing JO?"

I voted no. Not because I won't play JA, but because I'll continue to play JO until I'm properly used to JA. (probably until I'm finished the SP and ave a grasp on the MP).

So, I will be playing JA as soon as I can get my grubby mits on it, and I will be playing JO as well.

:DB.

Originally posted by Rad Blackrose

I will immediately be hopping into MP. Lets just say I got some honor fanbois to prepare for.

word.

:eek:

maybe once it dies down I'll get to the sp part of ja (I'm just starting jk2 sp now...).

as for jk2 mp?

ehh I'll pop on now and then, hell I have every game back all the way to duke nukem installed right now (reaallly big hdd) so it can sit there and get played once in a while like the rest.

i might get it, it depends. im afraid JKA will just spawn a whole bunch more of rpg fanboys, and maybe cause rifts between different saber users, like a single saber person getting killed by a lightstaff or dual saber user and then saying"LAME!! USE A SINGLE SABER PUSSY!"

eh...maybe that's stretching it....

Originally posted by Lightsaberboy

i might get it, it depends. im afraid JKA will just spawn a whole bunch more of rpg fanboys, and maybe cause rifts between different saber users, like a single saber person getting killed by a lightstaff or dual saber user and then saying"LAME!! USE A SINGLE SABER PUSSY!"

eh...maybe that's stretching it....

... I hope not ... hopefully between the customization and the release of KOTOR people will get their RPG fix ... if not, let them have FFA, we can have Siege ...

Mike

God that level sucked, I hated all the ns levels.

Now, back on topic.

I hope that JKII won't fall down and die once JA comes out. I play this game lots, more now than ever, and wanna make a few mods before it dies out. I'm sure though, that many people will still play JO also.

Although I hate to say it, if me and my cousin buy a copy together, once SP goes down, I'm gonna kill in MP. Yet I'll still come back to JO.

Well, for JO I started with sp and dabbled into mp. I think for JA I'm going to go straight to mp as long as I can find some servers :D sp will always be there for me. Actually, I take some of that back. The first thing I'm going to do is try to make a back up disk because I have a feeling that I'm going to be playing a lot of this. Plus, I get to look forward to dorm life. I think I better buy a cage or something for my PC. Don't want it to be knocked around. O_o

The main reason I'm steering clear of SP and immediately shooting for MP is due to JKII's similarity between MP/SP. About 3/4 of the time the force powers, guns, etc did not match out between both, and being proficient in one game mode did not make you proficient in the other.

The last thing I would want to happen to me is finish SP, feel like the man, then step onto an MP server and get my ass handed to me flawless style.

Fanboi bashing is just a little topping.

I'll probably not play JA until october. Why? Because it'll take a few days after 16th september for the game to come to Sweden, another few days until one of the stores in my town gets it and another few days before I buy it. And that they two stores that sells PC-games here are over-priced doesn't remove any time taken before I get it. Or maybe Dave will get it just like he did with JO and we'll install it on all our machines on the next LAN so we can hack each other to pieces... :D Yea, that's funny (especially since I'm the best of all our LANers at JK2)

Don't get me wrong, I bought my own copy a week after the LAN (since my HD decided to collapse, :firemad: else I'd still be playing his ex; yea, I'm evil).

Archived