Home

Who wants to be a...thousandaire?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What cash????

I don't play in the BH, and honestly i don't want to do it, I'm too lazy and I'm in a lot of RPG, all my friends want me to be there a lot as it should be but I always forgot that, so now being on something like that, you need to play a lot to have good things and stuff like that, i don't think it will be good for me, SWG is enough for me at the moment.

Anyway, if I win, I accept the money and will help someone there ;)

Originally posted by Redwing

A) TYRION!!!!! *nails Ty to the floor* :xp:

B) I rather like Reclaimer's sig this time around ;)

C) You just watch, it's gonna turn out Reclaimer's idiocity is all just an act, and he's conducting an intensive psychological study of...erm...reactions to stupidity :xp:

:D

Andy: That was pretty funny. ;)

*looks at all the nails in his feet*

Gah,if I leave one more time they'll have to amputate my feet..

Quick jokes.

Q. Did you hear about the guy who lost his left arm and leg in a car crash a while back?

A. Yeah, but he's all right now.

Q. Where do you find a no legged dog?

A. Right where you left him.

Q. What's the definition of mixed emotions?

A. When you see your mother-in-law backing off a cliff in your new car.

Q. What's the difference between a porcupine and a Porsche?

A. The porcupine has the pricks on the outside

By the way, I have some that are far better but no less than 5 people here would be offended by them so I'll stick with these.

P.S. I don't care for the...dollars, pounds, yen whatever you're giving away, I'm merely here for your entertainment.

(However, cash donations will be accepted should you feel so strongly about them)

can you imagine lynky or Mr. Weasel in a pink bunny custom??? with the large pink ears, furry and cudly and with a cute small cottom ball in the back???, honestly i mentioned him cause I can't imagine him in that form since i saw his photo :xp:

i think it will be funny

*runs before lynk reads this*

Originally posted by Devil Doll

can you imagine lynky or Mr. Weasel in a pink bunny custom??? with the large pink ears, furry and cudly and with a cute small cottom ball in the back???, honestly i mentioned him cause I can't imagine him in that form since i saw his photo :xp:

i think it will be funny

*runs before lynk reads this*

:dozey:

DD I love you, make sweet sweet lurve with me now.

i wonder.. how this "amusement" thread can exist over such a long time without any mentionable mention of the word.. PANTIES.

:dozey:

or light sabres, weasels, milk, run, DUCT TAPE or honey.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Sivy B

a dyslexic walks into a bra

THAT is my favorite so far. short, inconspicuous but hard hitting.. :D:D:D:D .. :dozey: wait .. isnt this only a typo sivy b??? ;)

okay, i have a nice homemade one, nice and piping hot, i don't know if it's good, but i think it's a little catchy or whatever. :)

i walked into a bar and began to tell a joke to a priest, a gay man, and a monkey and they all told me to shut the hell up. :D

okay. uhh...that's all. i know it might've been lame...but...i'm not a freakin' comedian okay?;)

Ike: I changed it to 'rock star.' :rolleyes: Better?

Okay. :max: Contest over, and the winner is...Sivy B!

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One stops and says to the other: ''Does this taste funny to you?''

I've long been a secret afficionado of cannibalism jokes. Plus I'm scared of clowns, so. :D Congrats, Sivy B. I'll wire the cash to you as soon as someone tells me where the infernal 'donate to user' button is.

If you buy a sword and cut someone's head off, you have to name the head after me. That's the only catch. ;)

woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah! yeah! yeah! yeah! can you feel that?! huh?! yeah!!

I have exorrrrrrrcised the demons!!!! this house is clear

go sivy! go sivy! it's my birthday!

hoop!! there it is, hoop!! there it is.. :hoops1: ssssswish!

everybody dance now!!!! *does the robot*

:D :D :D

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit

If you buy a sword and cut someone's head off, you have to name the head after me. That's the only catch. ;)

from this day forth all decapitated heads fallen foul of my sword shall be known as zoom rabbit

Archived