Home

Why men shouldn't babysit!

leXX

How DARE you blame this on us men. These babaies are merely imitating acts of women. My logic:

Pic 1- Women do the dishes. The child is only doing what he/she sees his/her mother doing. Obviously, his/her mother is a little slow, judging by the amount of dishes in the sink.

pic 2- Another child's mind warped by the influence of the equal rights for women's movement. Obviously, this child has seen some sort of violent protesting act by some woman on television.

pic 3- Women HATE dogs in the house, so some woman is obviously trying to force the dog out, but the baby, loving the dog, wants it to stay. Shame on you, female species. Can't you see that baby wants the dog to stay IN the house? IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK?!?!?!?

pic 4- Mommy just got home from a late night on the town, and had too many to drink. She begins to puke. Men hardly ever puke. Since the baby cannot yet reach the toidy, he immitates mommy in the dog dish. Yet again, shame on you female species.

pic 5- Mommy is obviously pregnant, and making frequent trips to the fridge. True, this pic can also show the child's behaviour as immitation of a father during the championship game, but in this case, judging by the amounts of milk in the fridge, I would go with the pregnant women theory.

pic 6- Mommy has road rage, or someone told mommy her butt was too big.

As you can see, it is clearly you women who are at fault here.

Hmm...the second pic definitely brings back memories of the time my youngest decided to draw on himself from head to foot. He did a good job of it too...looked like tribal tattoos. :D

Heh...nice finds there leXX. ;)

The frightening thing is...I remember being bathed in the kitchen sink when I was a baby. By my mother... :eek:

Originally posted by obi-wan13

How DARE you blame this on us men. These babaies are merely imitating acts of women. My logic:

Pic 1- Women do the dishes. The child is only doing what he/she sees his/her mother doing. Obviously, his/her mother is a little slow, judging by the amount of dishes in the sink......

I spirit of obi-wan13's post, I ask you only one thing lexx....

What happened to this mother??? Mothers Little Problem

Babysitting? I wouldn't dream of it...same with ironing...and cooking...and cleaning...and just about every other domestic jobs you can think of...

Guess I was one of the unfortunates not born with the domestic gene. Oh how I rue my hard luck :p:D (Seriously though, I'm not that lazy, but couldn't babysit...I have no discipline, I'm too nice x_X lol)

Archived