Home

What are your 'Most Played' games

txa1265

Not necessarily your favorites, or the ones that took you longest or the hardest. Just the ones you found (now or some other time in your gaming life) yourself going back to again and again ... or pulling off the shelf.

Just make a list, try to put them in order if you can, and indicate platform if non-PC. It may seem obvious, but games you (1) Haven't finished or (2) Only finished once don't belong on the list.

For me:

1. Jedi Knight II

2. Dark Forces

3. Jedi Knight

4. Mysteries of the Sith

5. Duke Nukem 3D

6. Doom

7. Golf (Mac ... on old Mac SE)

8. Quake

9. Medal of Honor Allied Assault.

10. Jedi Academy (with a bullet ;) )

Other games, like Solitaire that you 'win' don't really count to me ...

Mike

these games i play(ed) over and over...

(in no particular order)

tie fighter

x-wing vs tie-fighter

x-wing alliance

DF2: JK + MOTS

JK II: JO

JA

indy and the infernal machine

indy and the emperor's tomb

hitman 1 & 2

gangster 2

mafia

driver

jedi power battles (PSone)

spider-man 1 & 2 (PSone)

marvel vs capcom (PSone)

Hehe...okay, I'm game. :p

1. Jedi Knight/MotS. Yep...I've lost count of the times I played through it. And I never even touched MP.

2. Unreal. I like long games. ;) I think this one has stood the test of time, and for me, it never loses it's 'magic'.

3. Unreal Tournament (original + 2K3). I always go back to these, even if they are just about mindless frag-fests. I mostly play bot matches, but also go online.

4. Jedi Academy (MP) - I've already completed SP twice (and I'm going to go through it again now I have my new gfx card) - but MP is mostly where it's at. I've been playing MP semi-regularly since the game's release, and I can see that I'll be playing it well into the future - particularly if more Siege maps become available.

5. Thief. Probably the best sneaker ever made, and the gameplay is still excellent. I never tire of playing it.

6. Rune. Probably the best hack-n-slash game ever made for the PC. Played through SP a few times, and I'm getting back into online MP now.

7. No One Lives Forever 1/2. Like all good games, I'll be going back to these again and again - especially now my new graphics card has fixed the glitches I was getting with that Radeon piece of %&$*!!

8. Deus Ex. I've only finished it twice...but not for want of trying. The last couple of times I got halfway through before I had PC problems. So I'll be going back to this one shortly - especially with the sequel just around the corner.

9. Hexen. Old, tried and tested. ;) I lost count of the number of times I played through it...and of course with the engine mods out there, like Doomsday, I went back to play through it all again with improved graphics.

10. Dungeon Siege. Okay...it's not exactly 'deep' in terms of story, and it's just a monster-bashing fest. But it's incredibly addictive, and I lost count of the number of times I simply played the demo from start to finish. So I'll play the full version through again in the near future.

There are more...quite a few more...but you asked for 10, so I guess those are the main ones that I will continue playing in between all the new games that arrive.

Oh...what the hell...you can count the Eye Of The Beholder games, Heretic II, Cossacks (skirmishes), Galactic Battlegrounds (skirmishes), AoE (skirmishes) and Quake to the above list. :D

Duke Nukem 3D

Half-Life

-Team Fortress Classic

Tomb Raider Series (PS1)

Street Fighter II (Megadrive)

Sonic the Hedgehog (Master System II)

Halo (xbox)

Jedi Outcast

The longest I've spent playing a game is over 2 years playing TFC non-stop. I was completely addicted.

Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

Daggerfall (its so long, I never finished it before the computer started freaking out on me)

Halo

Jedi Outcast

Warcraft 3

Soul Reaver 1+2

Alien vs Predator 2

Baldur's Gate 1+2(and expansions)

Icewind Dale 1+2

BloodRayne

Enter the Matrix

Splinter Cell

Smackdown! Shut Your Mouth

Tron 2.0

Is this total time? Or just the ones you have played the most recently?

Well, then here are my all timers...

(1) RainBow 6: Raven Shield 390+ Hours

(2) Halo Xbox 350 + hours ..... BTW Xbox rulez

(3) Marrowind 130+ Hours

(4) Dark Forces 110+ Hours

(5) JK2 105+ hours

(6) JK 100+ hours

(7) Splinter Cell 100+ Hours

(8) KOTOR 40+ hours

(9)Sim City 4 and 3000 35+ hours

(10) Unreal Tournament 2003 25+ Hours

:D Thats about it, yah.... But I know I have played more games than this!

TiE

My list includes PC and console system games

Unreal Tournament 2003

Unreal Tournament (far too long)

Rainbow Six Series

Jedi Outcast

Jedi Academy

Half-Life Series

Star Trek Elite Force

Grand Theft Auto3 / Vice City

Did I mention I play a lot of games? And jump from game to game a lot?

Jedi Knight/MOTS

Soldier of Fortune

Star Trek Bridge Commander

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem

NHL Series from 93 to 2003

Star Wars Clone Wars (GC AND PS2)

Star Wars: The Phantom Menace

Star Wars: Bounty Hunter

and probably others

Jedi Outcast - Great game, absolutely love it to bits, and always enjoy going back for a bit of random saber actions ^^

Max Payne - Very kewl title, mindless shooting bullet-time fun, great replay value.

Zelda: OOT - One of the best games/RPGs ever, full stop. I love to go back and check it out, remember how excited I was to get it all the years ago :)

Black & White - Not easy to get into, but when you do, you don't stop playing it. Ever XP

FF8 - I remember clocking around 110 hours altogether on that game, and still haven't got onto the last CD. I will one day XD

Metal Gear Solid 2 - Legendary. Even years after it came out, it still seems like the best shooter ever.

The Sims - Brilliant game, novelty takes a while to wear off.

Tekken Tag - My favourite fighter of all time. After unlocking all the levels and characters, it's still fun to go back and beat up your brother on it XD

Devil May Cry - Amazing action/adventure. So much fun, the second one is pretty good too.

Jak 2 - My new favourite game. Been playing it non-stop for a week, it's kickass fun :D

That's about it off the top of my head. Obviously there are the real NES and SNES oldies that I sometimes go back and have a play on (Duck Hunt, Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country), but these are the more regularly played ones ^^

****, i forgot TFC, i just stopped playing like a month gao, because my computer farted out is brains (dont ask me how), and i havent played be cause i have 56k as u should all know by now, and the update is like 96mgs if memory serves. Man how could i forget HL-TFC, that is my favorite online game for the next topic thread.

The longest I've spent playing a game is over 2 years playing TFC non-stop. I was completely addicted.

my longest was 3 1/2, because i was in a few clans and solo, but that never gets old, oh and what was your name? I might remember you from somwhere ;)

I don't have alot of time to play games due to working and working on our TC. But here what ive been playing over the years:

Jedi Outcast

Jedi Academy

Knight of the Old Republic (XBOX)

Halo (XBOX)

Dark Forces

Dark Forces II:Jedi Knight

Dark Forces II:Jedi Knight: MOTS

X-Wing

Tie-Fighter

Xwing Vs Tie Fighter

X-wing Alliance

Half Life

Half Life: opposing forces

Half Life: Blue shift

Half Life: CounterStrike

The Elder Scrolls III:Morrowind

Sim City 2000

Sim City 3000

Rainbow Six

Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear

Command & Conquer

Command & Conquer: Red alert

Command & Conquer: Red alert II

Medal of Honor: Allied Assault

to much to list but those were most played over the years.

Archived