Home

Your Christmas Wish List: 2003 Edition!

Darth Groovy

Well I do this every year, so if it's been done already, I apologize for not paying more attention.

What DO YOU want for Christmas? Feel free to post pics!

I already got my Christmas Present. Even though I am getting old, my parents (gotta love em!) insist on getting me things for Christmas. This year was hard for me to come up with stuff, because I am mostly independant and make pretty good money now. So after not being able to come up with anything, they said "think of an item that is frivilouse, something you want, but may not buy yourself, and is under $300. So I came up with this:

18al.jpg

This is the Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra! It is an mp3 player with a 30GB hard drive, a 14 hour battery, it works as an external storage drive for your computer, and has a wake up and sleep timer, along with a travel pouch with a belt clip on it. Why this? Simple, I have nearly every CD I own ripped to my hard drive, plus all the mp3s from CDs I don't necessarily own. My music folder is currently only 14.6 GB! This means I will never have to replace a CD, replace the songs, or better yet, figure out which CDs to take with me on a trip! I had the rare pleasure of looking at it in the case, but naturally have to wait until Christmas to open it. It looks even better in real life! My model looks slightly different (here is a link for the real view: http://www.nomadworld.com/products/jukebox_zen_nx/ ) It is not as THIN as the Ipod, but it is the same height, and has a backlit blue screen! I sooooooo cannot wait! :D

Now what are you getting/wanting for Christmas all?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hah, Video Games. Star Wars Action Figures. :)

I also want a MP3 Player (teehee, I know they already got me one ^_^ Its shaped like a CD Player, and can play both CD's and MP3's.)

And I also want a new keyboard and screen for my computer. :)

Then you know, micelaneous stuff, DVDs, etc. ;)

Originally posted by ZBomber

Hah, Video Games. Star Wars Action Figures. :)

I also want a MP3 Player (teehee, I know they already got me one ^_^ Its shaped like a CD Player, and can play both CD's and MP3's.)

if you mean that it can play cd-rs with mp3s on, i got one last xmas... you can fit in like 100 songs on one cd! :D

an early present I got was my mom made a quilt for me, I should scan patches of it. being old I kind of enjoy getting new socks and underwear once a year, saves me buying them. the one thing i want for next year is a steady joob once more, so I can buy myself cool things. a cool gift is dinner is being held at my brothers house so I dont hav eto do christmas dishes this year.

:D seeing some movies will be a big gift as i get movie coupons a lot, but i like watching mo\vies

the things i like most happen before and after christmas,

for example next year invader zim comes out on dvd; something to look forward to

and a month back i got my invader zim plush toys so the only thing i need after christmas andd before the dvd's come out are to see the remaining episodes i have not seen yet including the pilot,

someone is sending to me afte x-mas

anyhow peach on earth and goodwill should be enough for me

:D

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Maybe a Boss PW-10 V-Wah? Anyone have another suggestion for a pedal?

(I told Rhett about that Pedal. ;))

Best pedal of that kind for that money. Its the only pedal I have so far, and I am VERY VERY satisfied with it. :)

Anyways, I think I might want a Nomad like Grooves got..But, I'm not gonna be getting it.

Nor will I be getting a

BR-1180MAPtop-fbe7ddc9d18a986922aa9c4601704040.jpg

Boss BR 1180CD, because it costs $900. I will, later this year, buy it though. I NEED IT.

But, I asked for games this year, like Prince of ersia, Final Fantasy X-2, and Halo, and XBox Live.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

18al.jpg

This is the Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra!

Nice one Groovy ^^ I've got the same one, but it's an earlier version with a smaller hard drive. Highly recommended, it's very very good, nice and easy to use, and you get kewl headphones with it XD

This Christmas, hopefully, I'll be getting the following...

1. A decent new CD player, since the one I have has conked out and won't read any of my CDs *shakes fist*

2. Some new CDs by Muse and The White Stripes.

3. Couple of new clothing items: a nice shirt, new pair of jeans, or t-shirt or two, and a few accessories.

And that be it ^^;

That´s one nifty gift you got groovs.

I already got mine aswell and its a new digital camera which I use quite often: a nikon coolpix2.1

Coolpix2100front.jpg

key features

1. Compact size and lightweight body enables go-anywhere portability, weights only 150g.

2. Great image quality with 2.0 Effective Megapixels and 3x optical Zoom-Nikkor lens plus digital zoom up to 4x magnification.

3. Simple and easy to use Auto mode enables point-and-shoot picture taking even for the first-time digital users.

4. 14 pre-set Scene Modes offer more flexibility and creative. The four handy Scene Assistance function helps to achieve a perfect picture composition.

5. Four Movie Modes, including movie clips as large as 640 x 480 pixels, or smaller clips in color, B/W or sepia up to 15 seconds.

6. Fun and versatile image editing functions including Photo/ Movie Trim, Date Imprint and Image filters for B/W, sepia and halo functions.

Well I would love to get a 512 Ram upgrade cause I hate my 256 cause I multitask way to much and I hate waiting for stuff to load up. I'd also like a new Graphics card like Geforce FX 5900. And some new clothes cause I've been wearing the same shirts for about a a year to two now.

:lsduel::duel:

Archived