Home

Thinking about Star Wars ??

Astrotoy7

I am very interested in thought association... in this instance, what is the very first thing you usually think of, or associate with, when you hear the words "Star Wars"....... ok *those* words specifically.......

For me, when I think of "SW" nowadays, I think of "Episode III" instantly, as Im very fixated on this for next year.....

what about others ?

(nb. this gives an insight into your 'conscious subconscious' !)

MTFBWYA

Lightsaber - though whether the image is of Luke at ObiWans on Tatooine, ObiWan in EpI or II, Luke and Vader in Ep VI ... or Kyle from JKII ... it varies

Also, my lightsaber image is always tied to some Williams theme - the Force, or Yoda, or Bespin, or something.

Mike

Episode IV-VI, Jedi Knight I+II, Jedi Academy....X-wing, Tie Fighter +X-Wing Alliance....Supremacy+Rebel Assault I+II....

Then Episode I+II....and a small thought on what will happen in Episode III :)

Star Wars Universe is simply great:saberg: :saberb::saberg:

Well...I haven't only one thought when I'm thinking about star wars....siiigh....

But ok...if it should be only one thought: Luke in Episode VI with his green lightsaber fighting his dad....that's it:D

Well I think of two things simultaniously. One is the opening crawl music, and then second I see lightsabers igniting and clashing

God how I love the George

I mean that in the most manly way possible................C'mon wussies lets go wrestle and eat red meat :cool:

Originally posted by topshot

A New Hope= it's japanese comic counter-part.

Phantom Menace and RotJ=same thing. It seems George Lucas has more than just an interest in samurais and all stuff of the cultural kind.

Now I'm betting some of you are wondering "wtf???"

not at all topshot. it is well known that GL is heavily influenced by the films of Akira Kurosawa. Therea re numerous tributes to Kurosawa films in SW Ep 1/II and IV especially....

MTFBWYA

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

not at all topshot. it is well known that GL is heavily influenced by the films of Akira Kurosawa. Therea re numerous tributes to Kurosawa films in SW Ep 1/II and IV especially....

MTFBWYA

And being influenced by Kurosawa isn't the same as being derivative - Kurosawa himself had massive Japanese cultural influences in his movies. The SW duo-Trilogy is very different than any of the Japanese mythology that so influenced it or other movies. It just provides a nice starting idea base.

Mike

Archived