The glass is half...

Sivy

of course the glass is half...  

37 members have voted

1. 1. of course the glass is half...

• full :)
    • empty :(

Originally posted by narfblat

my brother says its good to be a pessimist. If things go wrong, you were right. If things go right, you'll have a pleasant surprise.

Very true.

And whats with this stereotype that pessimists are all mopey dopey goth kids(maybe not the goth kid part)? I'm pessimisitic and I'm carefree as hell.

my brother says its good to be a pessimist. If things go wrong, you were right. If things go right, you'll have a pleasant surprise.

True...

I have a dark outlook on life, so i guess i'm a pessimist...

my brother says its good to be an pessimist optimist. If things go wrong right, you were right. If things go right wrong, you'll have a pleasant surprise become depressed.

^You could say the same about optimist, couldn't you?^

Originally posted by ExcelsioN

my brother says its good to be an pessimist optimist. If things go wrong right, you were right. If things go right wrong, you'll have a pleasant surprise become depressed.

^You could say the same about optimist, couldn't you?^

No, because if you're a pessimist you win either way... If you're a optimist you might just loose (become depressed) ;)

Originally posted by MMMPIE!!!

No, because if you're a pessimist you win either way... If you're a optimist you might just loose (become depressed) ;)

So surely its better to be a pessimist then?

I would've thought that people with a positive outlook are happier...or enjoy life more. Meh, I might be wrong.

Ok, for all of you who are saying bad stuff, try this situation. It might work better.

If you were placed in a tank by someone trying to kill you, and the top was closed off. Water slowly starts to rise and in a couple minutes you will be dead. Is the tank half empty or half full?:xp:

Archived