Home

Lousy kids

RoxStar

haha I found this yugioh forum in Novmeber of 2002 and have been antagonizing them for a lonnnggg time about their hobbies. I;'m not gonna link you to it cause if i remeber right its breaking the rules. But heres a sample topic:

BEST VIDEOGAME THREAD -round 2 Post #1 of 19

Vice city- 6

Final Fantasy tactics advance- 5

MGS2- 5 (hope it'll win)

Super Smash bros series- 5

The legend of Zelda- the wind waker- 4

This is what it looks like so far. Everyone chose the two best games that they see here.

Vice city

Mgs2

Theres soo stupid.

They think pokemon colleseum is the best game ver.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by RoxStar

haha I found this yugioh forum in Novmeber of 2002 and have been antagonizing them for a lonnnggg time about their hobbies..

It seems to me that people spending their time on a STAR WARS forum have no right to mock other people's hobbies.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by ET Warrior

It seems to me that people spending their time on a STAR WARS forum have no right to mock other people's hobbies.:rolleyes:

Indeed

BTW, you guys know the people posting are probably like 3 times your age. :rolleyes:

Theres soo stupid.

So because they like games that don't conform to everyone else's opinion of what the best video games are, they are stupid right?

Also, someone with your grammatical and spelling "skills" really shouldn't be calling other people stupid.

So, you go to their forum, bash them for their choices (though they may be much younger than you & have different tastes), then come here & tell us about it to try to look cool or something?

Lemme guess, you also hate it when someone comes in here & starts bashing Star Wars.

Geez, they have different priorities, if they came here and started spouting about pokemon colliseum, I'd be right there with ya putting them down, but you are invading their space.

If thats the best thing you can do with your time, you need to take stock of yourself and figure out something more productive to do with your time. Read a book, play a game, write a story & post it here or something, but leave those kids alone.

Now, I'm not starting a flame war, take my words as you like & respond to them however you feel, I'm not gonna argue over this.

haha I found this yugioh forum in Novmeber of 2002 and have been antagonizing them for a lonnnggg time about their hobbies. I;'m not gonna link you to it cause if i remeber right its breaking the rules. But heres a sample topic:

BEST VIDEOGAME THREAD -round 2 Post #1 of 19

Vice city- 6

Final Fantasy tactics advance- 5

MGS2- 5 (hope it'll win)

Super Smash bros series- 5

The legend of Zelda- the wind waker- 4

This is what it looks like so far. Everyone chose the two best games that they see here.

Vice city

Mgs2

Theres soo stupid.

ROFL!!! How old are those kids 9? 10? i dont even understand what the hell are they trying to say. :D

Dont be so down on the kiddies Roxstar, Im sure you liked different things when you were younger..... in fact, when you start a family, and your kids love the newest craze(as they often do), are you going to abuse them for it, or tolerate anyone who does...

just let em be kids and have their fun :)

Besides, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance is a great game, I think you have to be at least 12/13 to be able to play it - its not that easy....

mtfbwya

I'LL NEVER LET MY CHILDREN EVEN LOOK AT THAT CRAP!! They'll own lil plush Kain and Raziel figures, play LoK and Halo all the time, watch anti-kidshow Flashes that I find, play some more Halo and some Marine AvP to make them unafraid, read fantasy novels, play the good ole Final Fantasy's(y'know, everything before 10), and then play some more FPSes! AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

...I'm sorry...

haha I found this yugioh forum in Novmeber of 2002 and have been antagonizing them for a lonnnggg time about their hobbies.

So you're a troll?

Boy, it is stuff like this that reminds me of how kids react to something just below their age bracket ... call it ghey, put it down, and put down the people who like it ...

Remember - you cannot build yourself up by tearing others down.

Mike

And on a further note, I'm 19, and I still think that Pokemon was and is a very well done and entertaining game. So it's childish, WHO CARES? It's fun to play, and they like it, so, how about you grow up and learn to accept that not everyone conforms to your standard of cool

If you close your eyes, i'm sure you can see the mental image of me giving you the finger right now

Yeah man, ditto to all those defending the little youngsters. So what if they haven't fully develope the minds of highly intellectual nerds... Thats low insulting and bashing kids 30 years younger than you or whatever your age is. They're little kids man, don't expect going to barney.com and find minors talking about LoTR...

Who woulda thought mature adults would be going on forums for children and start cussing and dissing them because of their taste... They probably weren't even introduced to the "1337"est, geekiest stuff out there yet.:disaprove its like teaching a kid how to say STFU in RL, would you rather have kids going around saying stuff like that to you? I suppose you'd be raising your children this way...

Archived