Reverend Bizarre - II: Crush the Insects

Reverend Bizarre - III: So Long Suckers

Venom - Eine Kleine Nachtmusik

Venom - Skeletons in the Closet

Venom - Possessed

Venom - At War with Satan

Venom - Welcome to Hell

Venom - Resurrection

You know, you're gonna have to post a picture of this giant stack of CDs you've been collecting over the last few years. You buy so much. : O

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While waiting for my food at the drive thru window at Burger King, the guy working the drive thru went: "...can you repeat that?...wait, wait, wait...so you want 18 Whopper Jrs?...with cheese...and 3 with no lettuce..."

After giving them their total he looked at me and went "Who the f*** orders 18 whopper jrs."

I realized that as I was wondering what the pecker-shaped pale squiggly lines on the box actually were.

Now I just have to figure out what the hell a "Donald Peers" is and determine why he's great enough to be featured on the only cd facing towards the camera.

While waiting for my food at the drive thru window at Burger King, the guy working the drive thru went: "...can you repeat that?...wait, wait, wait...so you want 18 Whopper Jrs?...with cheese...and 3 with no lettuce..."

After giving them their total he looked at me and went "Who the f*** orders 18 whopper jrs."

Mr. Creosote orders that much.

Some naughty cussing mind you.

(Classic Monty Python)

Tonight, at Wal-Mart, I couldn't decide what to cook for dinner. I then remembered I still had some Krispy Kreme donuts at home, and in a strange coincidence, I found myself in front of the frozen hamburger patties. So, I decided to take the plunge and risk death itself.

May I present to you, the luther burger...

lutherburgerwhyzf6.jpg

1 1/2 lb angus beef patty, topped with 1 slice of cheese and 4 strips of bacon, placed between the outside of 1 cut in half krispy kreme donut, and then grilled. The donut in mine is really flat because somehow the lid on my george foreman grill closed when I wasn't looking.

It was delicious...

Also, bitches better recognize, yes that is a Disney's Hercules plate from McDonalds from back when the movie came out in theatres. Pimpin.

1 1/2 lb angus beef patty, topped with 1 slice of cheese and 4 strips of bacon, placed between the outside of 1 cut in half krispy kreme donut, and then grilled. The donut in mine is really flat because somehow the lid on my george foreman grill closed when I wasn't looking.

If that doesn't kill Superman, I don't know what will.

Lol, my dad found something similar in this month's Reader's Digest.

(from a Q&A with Paula Deen)

Q: You're known for creating guilty pleasures, like a bacon burger served between two doughnuts. Where do you come up with this stuff?

A: It just happens. My friend and I were making burgers one day, and we said, "We don't need bread, because we have doughnuts." It blew me away how good it was.

crazy minds think alike.

31MeQb8eqzL._SS500_.jpg

Except the guitar is wired, but for $18 it was a steal, when I was planning on getting the GHIII 360 guitar for $30 used. I'm happy. :D

I bought one of those this weekend. Twice. For the bass line. The first time, it was missing the break away cable. Wouldn't you know I have to take it back again because there is something rattling around in it, and sometimes stops working. My drum set crapped out too. We partied too hard I guess. :(

Also picked this up over the weekend:

51Ta4RjTm9L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

That sucks Groovy. I almost thought I had to return mine because the start button would not press, but turned out to be just extremely stuck, I mean the most stuck button I have ever seen. I thought I was going to break it I had to press it so hard before it would unstick itself.

Archived