Home

Just busted open a dead 500W stereo (main circuit board irreparably cracked from being slammed too hard)--jackpot of expensive electronic components.

Repairing a few PS2 controllers I got for free due to frayed cords.

Score some dead microwaves and TV sets. I also get paid by the refuse company here and there to independently take care of some of this "hazardous" stuff. I'm not an environmentalist but there is something kind of cool getting paid to help recycling stuff for raw materials.

Plus find after market sales/uses for stuff I pick up on the side.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't even played it yet. I was browsing Steam, and came across it and thought 'why the hell haven't I played this yet? I loved the demo'. So when I get around to playing it, I'll let you know. ;)

My new phone which will arrive in 3-5 days:

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-details/?device=Pantech+Matrix+Pro&q_sku=sku3480390#tabModule

And 3 tickets for me and two buddies to see Star Trek: The Imax experience on Wed.

Can't say I approve of it. Looks like a milano cookie from pepridge farm... Speaking of which, om-noms

Demigod_Box_Front_080725a.jpg

May as well put up the box. Got it for cheap. MP issues are pretty bad, but playing single player isn't that bad of a settlement.

12837.jpg

Got it from Goozex... had no idea if I'd want to pay for it. But I like it a lot in the hour or so I've played of it last night. They don't call it "Edge of Control" for nothing, you blink and you'll fly off the track. Which means intensity.

Well, I'm assuming you didn't buy a MadCatz Fightpad or an arcade stick along with the game, so you're stuck with the regular Xbox 360 controller. Working that analog stick through QCFs, QCBs and other assorted moves will take a toll on your left thumb, no doubt.

I'm always up for a throwdown if you or anyone else with SFIV on Live want.

Yeah, Chunners' thighs are pretty massive. One of the titles you can unlock is actually 'Thunder Thighs' and it's pretty appropriate. I think only Zangief's thighs are bigger than hers in the game and even then it's by a pretty small margin.

And if you think her thighs are big...

street-fighter-iv-20090205113715347_640w.jpg

Lookit dem man hands, jeebus.

But her alternate costume is the best out of all the girlies, bar none.

chun.png

hummina hummina <3

Viper's alternate is pretty good too ;3

SF4cviper_NT_020609.jpg

Moar skin = gud times.

But her alternate costume is the best out of all the girlies, bar none.

chun.png

hummina hummina <3

Seriously look at those things... her left thigh is bigger than her chest, surely that must break some Japanese law somewhere.

@leXX: Hmm, I never played through Psychonauts. How do you like it?

It's fantastic. And I say that not because I'm a regular at RD, but because it's fact.

I hooked up my digital cable converter box yesterday all by myself, which was a hastle. I also bought some cookies to bake, and dissected an array of sea creatures in the past few days. =D

What sea creatures, if I may ask?

Starfish, Crayfish, and a Squid. All of which I did 95% of the work on. My partner chickened out because he "Couldn't see with his contacts in." I popped out the squid's eyeball with my fingernail too. =D

Archived