Home

Analia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is your site down or are you the invisible man? :D*edit: it works now *

Here I am in the Artic freezing in the big blue coat at -50 C :D (even the camera froze)...

and this one just below the polar circle in summer time

(yes, the white things you see is ice :rolleyes: )

and in a warmer location: Darth333 in Spain

You moderators are so sexy... either that or I'm a huge suck up :)

I think now that I've finally turned 13 it automatically makes me hott as about 80% of the 8th grade girls at my school love me. Now if only I could find a good pic...

• 4 weeks later...

Hawties!

Looking good there Moe, nice shots. :)

Oh, and Obi-Wan: Chicks will dig you if you gimme yo Wii. Seriously. Please?

mepowellgm2.jpg

Me @ Lake Powell

menbubbydd7.jpg

"Aww, jooo so cute bubby!" Me with my best girl Mira. This is officialy the most recent pic (of me) in existance.

Woot!

Sexeh. I love Lake Powell.

You live in Utah?

Oh my. Since when is a tiny sliver of skin sexy? When I was in hs that was considered modest. Now I feel out of touch *Hopes she didn't just open a can of worms on herself.* Well, guess I asked for it :animelol:

As for your second comment: (LOLZ!) Nope, I live in cali. :)

\/ Thanks CSI:Nithulus! (Le sigh I've said it once, and I can't guarantee I won't say it again....Fuu fails it merrily!)

^ Aww, its so cute that you love your Wii like a pet! :lol: Sadly, Id rather part with my arm then loose my beloved bubby. That being said, I applaud your commitment!

@ CSI:Nithilus: In case you missed my edit........look up!

^ Aww, its so cute that you love your Wii like a pet! :lol: Sadly, Id rather part with my arm then loose my beloved bubby. That being said, I applaud your commitment!

@ CSI:Nithilus: In case you missed my edit........look up!

It's miserable you spelled my name wrong, Fuul....:D

However doesn't matter...Everybody knows you're meaning me...LOL. And hope you happy everyday. Esp after your marriage.

It has been some time since I last posted here (I think it was something about a tuxedo...I dunno :xp: ) so here's something new...

I'm studying to be a teacher, and we have 'work placement*'

So I was working there, when 'Sinterklaas' or 'Saint Klaas' arrived. It's a Dutch (European?) version of Christmas. The guy practically looks the same, the whole present-giving thing is the same, except for the 'Zwarte Pieten' **or 'Black Pete's' which replace the 'Elves' in the story.

*=looked it up in a English dictionary. Dunno if it's right :xp:

**=They are called like that for ages, just avoiding unpleasant comments...

So...this is 'my' class, together with the Pete's and Saint himself...i'm the guy on the left, laughing about some stupid joke one of the Pete's said :D

sint86.jpg

Fun times:

sint85.jpg

Edit: The children in the pictures might have some 'make up' on their face, because they performed a 'Sinterklaas' musical :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived