Home

Analia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MdKnightR

What did you think I looked like...other than older? Slim with more hair perhaps?

actually, your portrait reminds me of my physics professor. :D

as for what i thought, well, i usually try not to put faces with the user names. i leave that to the avatars. i guess this means everybody now thinks of me as a cup of coffee sitting in a pile of coffee beans.... >_>

Originally posted by Darth333

finally! You are so different from what I imagined: I thought you were a tiny tiny guy with black hair...because of the avatar I guess :D

Actually, jedigoku looks a lot like I imagined. His posture, complexion, and hairstyle are very similar to other DBZ fans I have had in my class. No joke.

Originally posted by Darth333

finally! You are so different from what I imagined: I thought you were a tiny tiny guy with black hair...because of the avatar I guess :D

:confused: is that good or bad:p

mkr I was unaware of a dbz stereo type:p

It can't get any more recent than this, taken just a couple of hours ago:

m_bridge.jpg

This is me in matching jeans and jacket... can you get more old-school than that? I didn't think so. And - yes, I AM actually looking down at the water... I love water...

This is how the area around my pad looks like, none of the pictures are altered in any way, other than resized.

bridge.jpg

jul_peisaj.jpg

Archived