Home

Analia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is me in matching jeans and jacket... can you get more old-school than that? I didn't think so. And - yes, I AM actually looking down at the water... I love water...

That is awesome! I would love to go there to paint!

BTW, I don't know if you noticed or not, but it looks like you are taking a leak off of the bridge in that first picture. :)

This is an image af me i did on cheap web cam.

Warning: The Image you are about to see is extreamly hideous, people with weak heart and pregnant women should not view... You have been warned.

Me

You are about to see this face alot soon... once i've taken those hostages.

Warning: The Image you are about to see is extreamly hideous, people with weak heart and pregnant women should not view... You have been warned.

Nooooooooo! My monitor! It's broken! but it was not your pic but IS' (must be one of those weights behind him that hit my monitor)

just kidding :p It's good to see you guys don't loot like your avatars :D

^^^ awww, look a deer! its adora-- oh... oh wait... umm, well thats, uh, super. yep.

well, anyway, here's me: http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/2561/ryan14gf.jpg

and heres me dancing for some unknown reason: http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/8778/usaginodansu7kc.jpg (the name of this file is "usagi no dansu" or "the rabbit's dance" if that helps you some how)

Dad snapped this one after I got off the weight machine. Caught me by a bit of a surprise.

me_after_weightlifting.jpg

Yeah, I didn't exactly expect him to take a picture so I've put no effort into looking my best. Just "smile" then a flash and blindness. So enjoy my pain.

dude you look identical to someone I went to herzing with

Oh Astro, if only you knew how many human females ET has been with.

And I didn't even have to pay them ^_^

Your problem is that you assume there is no such thing as attractive lady geeks.

Which I'm sure most of the girls on this forum would take offense to.

In fact...I'm rather sleepy for work since I had a lady here till 2 am this morning...

Archived