Home

Morality test (yup, one of those deep things)

Dagobahn Eagle

I'm taking both then blending them ala sin city.

EDIT: even better, give the camera to the panicking guy next to me, pay him 30 bucks to snap a photo of me rescuing GWB, becoming famous, and hopefully the secret service will pay me not to reveal that they were NOWHERE near Bush.

Note ye that this is less of a morality test, and more of a test of whether you "get it" or not.

And there are a lot of guys who've flunked, it would seem.

As it were.

Also, as a side note, all jokes are:rolleyes: .

As IG-64 said, this isn't a specific joke: When he first saw it, it used an episode from Clinton's regime.

Originally posted by Rogue15

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH WORKING AT A FAST FOOD JOINT FLIPPING BURGERS?!!?!?!!!? SURELY YOU'VE NEVER TRIED A BIG MAC!

Really now. Why does nearly everybody (who probably hasn't worked in the food industry) seem to think it's a tragedy just *thinking* of working at say, Burger King or McDonalds? like.....people seem to think it's better to be sucking off mom and dad than to be working there or something?

Nothing wrong with it, in fact my best friend used to work at McDonalds.

It's just a tad bit lesser a job than the President.

Originally posted by jokemaster

EDIT: even better, give the camera to the panicking guy next to me, pay him 30 bucks to snap a photo of me rescuing GWB, becoming famous, and hopefully the secret service will pay me not to reveal that they were NOWHERE near Bush.

:lol: That gets my vote :D

Originally posted by Dagobahn Eagle

Go watch Fahrenheit 9/11 when you get the money. It's a truthful, if one-sided movie on Bush's terrorist-hugging regime.

I wish you'd stop suggesting that movie to people.

A real morality test would be something everyone can find themselves disliking, a child molestor or the like.

15, flipping burgers is hardly the ideal job. And is never really someones goal in life, except for the occasional eccentric millionaire.

Originally posted by kipperthefrog

cute joke.

As for the morality part of the question, save him. the guy deserves to live even though his veiws are wrong.

Heh...heh...heh...

Your condescending view on how Bush's views are so self-evidently wrong is rather amusing to me.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

15, flipping burgers is hardly the ideal job. And is never really someones goal in life, except for the occasional eccentric millionaire.

i

I meant to say that it's just a step on the job ladder-that being, if you're not going to college, or if you can't get a job after college, those places are good for a first job, or if you want to get into a manager position, work hard for about 2 years, and then i think you can apply for management (well shift manager i think?) at most food places. :) then after a year or so as a manager, look for a supervisor/management position elsewhere since you'll have that experience in managing you can put on the applications. :joy:

Archived