Home

Wtf!!!

Lorden Darkblade

>_>

<_<

*Clears throath*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does LF hate us so...

Originally posted by VikingLarz

ET................This is the very 1st time that I actually agree with you :p and I met you in like err........ 2002?

Were you even born back then...? Was ET even born back then? It's such a long time ago... I can't remember such things...

:rolleyes:

Besides, you have to agree with a mod even if you disagree... Remember kids, sucking up to mods always pays off in the end. Either the mods drop dead and you get your shot at being a lesser god or then eventually they become admins and promote you into mods... Or you give them poison in their sleep... Either way...

No, really, could someone explain what happens here? i'd like to know and have a better explanation than a hamster, in editing forums some of the posts are important and have dissapeared..i hope im not asking for much..

EDIT:

nah i didn't see Starwarsprheak post

Archived