Home

Who Likes Anime?

Aash Li

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm guessing Zero Requiem will kill lots of people. Just my interpretation. After all, Lulu promised him he'd erase Euphie's nickname from the history books.
If that were true they'd probably have just let the Emperor or Schneizel finish whatever it is that they were doing. It's probably something where they run the world based on Euphie's ideas. Also, according to ep 25 spoilers,

Lelouch tells Karen to get Nunnally off of Damocles while he goes down with the ship :/

If that were true they'd probably have just let the Emperor or Schneizel finish whatever it is that they were doing. It's probably something where they run the world based on Euphie's ideas.

Well Lelouch clearly stated that he intends to shed a lot of blood in order to make the massacre princess be forgotten. Never mind that it was Lelouch's fault that the massacre even happened in the first place.

Also, according to ep 25 spoilers,

Lelouch tells Karen to get Nunnally off of Damocles while he goes down with the ship :/

That sounds pretty good to me. Lelouch doesn't deserve a happy ending after all he's done.

Also for those of you who saw ep 24:

What do you think about Lelouch's move to beat Schneizel? If I recall correctly, that's the same trick he used to overcome Mao. And both times it was totally ridiculous, with Schneizel even more so since that guy is supposed to be on par with Lelouch.

And how come Schneizel didn't get protection against Geass, like, I don't know, sunglasses? Just in case?

Well Lelouch clearly stated that he intends to shed a lot of blood in order to make the massacre princess be forgotten. Never mind that it was Lelouch's fault that the massacre even happened in the first place.
Well, he does have to fight a war against the UFN.

That sounds pretty good to me. Lelouch doesn't deserve a happy ending after all he's done.

I think out of all the characters in the show, Lelouch appeals to me the most since he is striving for peace and isn't naive enough to think that he can just be nice to everyone and bring about world peace or overthrow a powerful empire from the inside. I think those qualities really outshine his negative qualities (sneaky ****). Plus, compared to some of the **** others have done (Shinjuku massacre, FLEIA, molesting innocent tables, etc), Lelouch is an angel.

Also for those of you who saw ep 24:

What do you think about Lelouch's move to beat Schneizel? If I recall correctly, that's the same trick he used to overcome Mao. And both times it was totally ridiculous, with Schneizel even more so since that guy is supposed to be on par with Lelouch.

And how come Schneizel didn't get protection against Geass, like, I don't know, sunglasses? Just in case?

His video trick wasn't that unbelievable, he selected the topic of conversation at the start of it, paused for Schneizel, then started on a different, yet related, topic until he finished up with his whole speech about masks and Charles and appeared behind Schneizel, Geass at the ready. And even if the video trick didn't work, he had Geassed almost all of the guards in the hanger, who would have made short work of Schneizel, Diethart, and Funny Hat.

As for Schneizel not having protection against Geass, I suppose he just wasn't expecting Lelouch to just show up behind him and Geass him, he was expecting to be killed by Lelouch -- Schneizel even says "Enough, kill me", and soon after Lelouch even just says flat out that the reason Schneizel lost was because he thought he would be killed, not Geassed. Plus the 80s wrap-around black sunglasses look doesn't suit him or his white and gold outfit.

Code Geass <3 Think it will be hard for any anime to beat it in my book ^^ This last episode was insane

There is also some speculations of the ending, this isnt what i wrote but taken from somewhere else

Lelouch is still alive. He has Charles’ Code which he received when the man choked him. The Code activates first when you die, which happened. Charles code got activate when he shot himself the first time, same with C.C. when she was killed by the nun. And before you say can’t have Code and a Geass at the same time, the Code wasn’t the one C.C. had, meaning that Lelouch was the first one to achieve Code Geass. Lelouch’s code also activates when Suzaku stabbed him. Nunnally even gets ‘memory watch’ when she touched Lelouch. It was the similar effects when Lelouch touched C.C.’s body back in the cave episode. This pretty much tells us that he really has the code and it is activating to revive him. He’s now traveling the country-side with C.C., living as immortals.

That’s the only reason for C.C. to be suddenly so happy again. Also, before you say that C.C. was just talking to the dead like with Marianne, that’s not true. She could only talk to her because of the nature of her Geass which allowed her to implant herself into the “hearts” of others. That’s how she was able to talk with Marianne. Lelouch’s Geass was entirely different, meaning that she could only have spoken to him if he was there.

The man driving the cart at the end is Lelouch. You can tell by the way C.C. tilts her head back a bit and in the tone that she is using that she is talking to that person, who she calls Lelouch. They don't show you his face because they want to make you speculate about it, but he is alive -- all the proof you need is given to you

What do people think about that ? It's a pretty intressing idea and i did wonder about those flashes Nunnally got.

Code Geass <3 Think it will be hard for any anime to beat it in my book ^^ This last episode was insane

There is also some speculations of the ending, this isnt what i wrote but taken from somewhere else

Lelouch is still alive. He has Charles’ Code which he received when the man choked him. The Code activates first when you die, which happened. Charles code got activate when he shot himself the first time, same with C.C. when she was killed by the nun. And before you say can’t have Code and a Geass at the same time, the Code wasn’t the one C.C. had, meaning that Lelouch was the first one to achieve Code Geass. Lelouch’s code also activates when Suzaku stabbed him. Nunnally even gets ‘memory watch’ when she touched Lelouch. It was the similar effects when Lelouch touched C.C.’s body back in the cave episode. This pretty much tells us that he really has the code and it is activating to revive him. He’s now traveling the country-side with C.C., living as immortals.

That’s the only reason for C.C. to be suddenly so happy again. Also, before you say that C.C. was just talking to the dead like with Marianne, that’s not true. She could only talk to her because of the nature of her Geass which allowed her to implant herself into the “hearts” of others. That’s how she was able to talk with Marianne. Lelouch’s Geass was entirely different, meaning that she could only have spoken to him if he was there.

The man driving the cart at the end is Lelouch. You can tell by the way C.C. tilts her head back a bit and in the tone that she is using that she is talking to that person, who she calls Lelouch. They don't show you his face because they want to make you speculate about it, but he is alive -- all the proof you need is given to you

What do people think about that ? It's a pretty intressing idea and i did wonder about those flashes Nunnally got.

This one's still hasn't been confirmed to be real or fake (although it was floating around soon after the episode aired in Japan): http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j295/jmac7142/luluisalive1f4.gif

I heard there's going to be an epilogue and director's cut of 25 as well too, so perhaps they'll clear up some of the ambiguity about whether or not Lelouch died.

R3 is confirmed. With an ending like that and DVD sales like you know, it's pretty much confirmed.

At least a movie.

Code Geass Destiny here we go!

It ended with R2. The creator said there wouldn't be anything after R2. The ending, and the entire season for that matter, were written so that it would end ambiguously. The only thing after this in terms of Code Geass are spin-offs (Nightmare of Nunnally is pretty good imo), Blu-Ray extras, and there's rumors of an epilogue and/or director's cut of 25.

e: from adtrw:

"I'm holding out for a Code Geass reunion tour Where Lulu shows up with like 6 kids and everyones like "what you died" and lulu is "im immortal faggots" and shoots himself in the head on the spot scaring everyone for life but his kids laugh because dad does it all the time what a terrible father"

^ i didnt say this but i wish i did :/

The fact that some American cartoons are considered anime since its main definition is animation... Taking that general meaning, the japanese are taking what they like of American stuff and including it in the genre...and dubbing over it too.

You want to know something freaky about that?

Beavis and butthead is in the mix!!! I'm interested to see exactly how it translates, since it has a lof of american cultural stuff that doesn't...I should say at least didn't...have any translation whatsoever.

Example: Like their use of the word "bunghole". Bunghole means a hole in a keg or barrel for pouring in or drawing out liquid, but it sounds similar to ...well, you know... in english.

Japanese people who see it laugh--like they've never known anything close.

Beavis and butthead is in the mix!!! I'm interested to see exactly how it translates, since it has a lof of american cultural stuff that doesn't...I should say at least didn't...have any translation whatsoever.

Example: Like their use of the word "bunghole". Bunghole means a hole in a keg or barrel for pouring in or drawing out liquid, but it sounds similar to ...well, you know... in english.

Japanese people who see it laugh--like they've never known anything close.

:lol:

I want B&B translated into Japanese, and then retranslated back into English, and see how they had to substitute several words. God, that would be priceless.

It ended with R2. The creator said there wouldn't be anything after R2. The ending, and the entire season for that matter, were written so that it would end ambiguously. The only thing after this in terms of Code Geass are spin-offs (Nightmare of Nunnally is pretty good imo), Blu-Ray extras, and there's rumors of an epilogue and/or director's cut of 25.

e: from adtrw:

"I'm holding out for a Code Geass reunion tour Where Lulu shows up with like 6 kids and everyones like "what you died" and lulu is "im immortal faggots" and shoots himself in the head on the spot scaring everyone for life but his kids laugh because dad does it all the time what a terrible father"

^ i didnt say this but i wish i did :/

Sunrise says lots of things. Wasn't R2 confirmed due to DVD sales? Have you seen the DVD sales of the first R2 DVD?

R3 WILL come, whether it's a new series, movie or OVA, that i do not know.

Btw, HELL YEAH JEREMIAH! Who jumps out of an exploding mecha with another mecha (his Sutherland was pretty cool actually) and then explodes it just to get to the pilot of the OTHER mecha, bursts the place where Anya is open and stands there with a sword? That's right, Jeremiah "Orange" Gottwald.

The orange farm was a pretty neat touch. :xp:

Sunrise says lots of things. Wasn't R2 confirmed due to DVD sales? Have you seen the DVD sales of the first R2 DVD?

R3 WILL come, whether it's a new series, movie or OVA, that i do not know.

Btw, HELL YEAH JEREMIAH! Who jumps out of an exploding mecha with another mecha (his Sutherland was pretty cool actually) and then explodes it just to get to the pilot of the OTHER mecha, bursts the place where Anya is open and stands there with a sword? That's right, Jeremiah "Orange" Gottwald.

The orange farm was a pretty neat touch. :xp:

If there's an R3, it will most likely be without the help of the creator, I'm still hoping for an orange grove OVA :/

Also, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GMWHleu_ZY

I really don't think they will continue the serie anymore then maybe what jmac said about maybe some spinoff thingie or special episode. What can happen is that they make a remake movie of the serie, i have noticed that pretty usual with animes.

But otherwise there is nothing to build a season3 or continuing the story from.

And about that youtube video, i though about Gurren when i saw it in Geass xD

The manga Hellsing, after 11 years and two anime series, has ended.

First manga I ever read. Hellsing got me interested in manga/anime, which led me to help in the anime club at my school. There I found my niche and the best friends I've ever had, and without them I would have never made it through school in one piece.

The concept made my imagination run wild, leading me to delve into Vampire and paranormal lore. This lead me to start my own story which I have been working on for 5 years now. The desire to flesh out and work this story got me interested in the arts like drawing, computer animation, and fictional writing. Without it, I may not have tried to better these talents in hope of future success.

The story drew me in more than any story ever has. The reworking of so many classic tales into a modern horror/love story was amazing, and each character is one that I'll fondly remember as long as I can. Seras has, and always will be my favorite fictional character along with many of the other characters that, through everything they've done, promote pity and a unique form of respect.

For all of that, Thank you.

jrs6sh.jpg

Seeing you go is like letting go of a very good, long time friend.

Goodbye Hellsing.

**** you you jinxed it :/

At least you were wrong about him being a complete dick since he pulled a Jesus at the end.

Omg. Haven't seen ep 25 yet but I did read all those spoilers. Damnit. It's just too hard to resist.

Anyway, I hope there's not going to be a R3 unless they come up with a *really* good plot.

Archived