Home

How are you going to buy KotOR III?

The Doctor

For which platform will you buy the next installment of the Knights of the Old Republic saga?

I myself will buy it for PC as soon as I can, and I will ignore the KotOR III section once the game is released on Xbox (Xbox360?) until it is released on PC, to avoid being accidentally told the entire plot.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For which platform will you buy the next installment of the Knights of the Old Republic saga?

I myself will buy it for PC as soon as I can, and I will ignore the KotOR III section once the game is released on Xbox (Xbox360?) until it is released on PC, to avoid being accidentally told the entire plot.

Im gonna buy it for the xbox 360 which i have already preordered

Depends. If it comes out simultaneously for PC and XBox360, then I'll get the PC version. However, if it comes out for the XBox360 first (like it has done for the XBox for both K1 and K2) then I will get the XBox360 version.

I had a lot of TSL ruined for me because of the stupid early Christmas XBox release and I don't want a repeat of that.

Well, I haven't been paying attetnion to wether it's for XI or 360, but by the time it comes out I'll have both:D So I'd go with 360, because I like to lean back in my chair with a gamepad and get all lazy, being half asleep makes the game smoother.

Either before or after, as soon as it's out, I'll get the PC, so I don't get left in the modding info "dust" :D, and I can CHEAT BABY!!!

Archived