Home

WTF of the millenium

What the **** was that. Who the **** wants swing around his bloody Mac like a square, unmanouevrable lightsabre that just plain sucks? (Excluding that jackass on the video).

That is just plain stupid and not just blasphemy on the computer community, it's... friggin' painfully horrible!

I found this to be so amazingly stupid that I laughed. It may be one of those creations that decreases your IQ just by watching it get used, but it's also a rather entertaining way to discern who the real fools are :p

That is just plain stupid and not just blasphemy on the computer community, it's... friggin' painfully horrible!

thats exaggerated, how can someone feel ofended because a guy wasted his time making that? Personally i don't care that this guy made that thing, it doesn't surprise me at all for being a WTF of the 'millenium', but well is my opinion.

thats exaggerated, how can someone feel ofended because a guy wasted his time making that?

It's so stupid and plain crazy! Who the hell wants to show off? Like:

"Look! I have a lightsaber, disguised as a Mac! Huha! Poof! Har! Admire my Jedi-ness! Admire my ****ing dorkiness!"

Erm, i do tend to get carried away sometimes...

Archived