Home

What Platform do you want kotor 3 to be on?

crimson_88

Which platform do you want to see kotor 3 on?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Which platform do you want to see kotor 3 on?

I was wondering what platform people think the next kotor 3 should be on. Obviously it will be on PC and probably XBOX 360, but what about PS3 and WII. Personally I think it would be cool on the WII what with the motion thingy. Anyways tell me your thoughts.

Since the first two have been released on X-Box and PC, i think K3 will be exclusive for the X360 and the Vista-PC's.

That's not thwt i prefer though =p it will cost a big bag of money to upgrade a PC, or to buy a X-Box 360. I think it could be a nice game for the Wii too. Just sitting back on your couch, while you select your party's moves, and let them battle an opponent...it could reealy work..

I agree, Kotor 3 should only be for the 360 and the PC, since the first two games were on the Xbox and the PC, since if they do make it available for other platforms, those fanboys will demand that the first two also be ported to their console, which is way too much work.

As long as the next KotOR is published for PC I'm all good. :D I don't really care about the console side since I don't own an Xbox 360 and don't plan to buy it or the PS3. I may buy Nintendo's next-gen console when it comes out though.

Since PC wasn't an option in the poll I didn't vote.

I fixed the poll and added a PC vote, then tallied the PC responses, including mine.

The PC is a platform after all...but the two kotor's that have been released were aimed for X-Box mainly, rather then PC. I don't think it's realistic to hope it will be developed with the PC in mind.

Why did they use the Oddesey engine then? If they would make them with both platforms in mind, surely they would have picked some better engine.

In my opinion, kotor is a very nice RPG, 'ported' from X-Box too the PC.

But i do understand your opinion. We did get some extra graphic tricks, and patches. So they didn't 'port' it directly.

360 first and then PC. Whoever makes kotor3 will not use the odessesy engine. It's old and outdated. Now a brand new engine that uses the 360 to its limits would be nice. Imagine being able to drive a speeder through Coruscant to get to your next destination instead of a stupid loading screen. :p

Archived