Home

Happy 4th everyone :)

Tinny

Actually, it's been there more than 15,000 years, but who am I to judge... ^^

A judgemental person I'd guess.

But yeah, what Tepe boy said.

the best fireworks are shotgunshells packed with gunpowder with fuses attached.

Gonna go use some right now.

Man, living in Washington after living in California not-so-long ago is awesome, before sparklers, PPs, and those bloom spinner thingies were the most you could get. Here they lets you get roman candles and stuff, so awesome. :D

Also, my favorite 4th picture:

th_1121.jpg

:p

F***! I HATE LIVING IN IOWA WHEN IT"S THE 4TH! Everything is is f***ing illegal. Basiclly the only thing that is legal are sparklers. Those snake thinks are possibly legal, and maybe those snaps noise makers and other various small noise makers that don't really explode. You also have to clean up afterwards. Plus it's illegal to smuggle any into the state. If you do and get cought you'll get fined and the fireworks taken away.

Wait a minute...

*Remembers a stash of roman candles, fire crackers, and bottle rockets down in the basement*

Happy 4th! Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Haha, I live in Massachusetts, all I have to do is drive north for an hour a week before the 4th when there are no cops on the highway.

F***! I HATE LIVING IN IOWA WHEN IT"S THE 4TH!

hahahaha I drove over to Iowa today to visit my brother who's doing volunteer work.

And there were fireworks too....during the day. It was kinda pointless, but they made lots of noise. On the other hand, we were in a really rundown part of Iowa, right in the poor section of the Quad Cities. Kinda sad :( but overall it was a nice way to celebrate. Yay for visiting family :D

Reminds me of last year, where we smuggled 200 dollars worth of fireworks to Indiana. Best fireworks show ever. Indiana legalized them, so we spend our 4th there.

I, on the other hand, celebrated everything unamerician!

Michael Buble, Chanel, berets, Heidi Clum, fireworks, white rice, pekingese dogs, Burberry, anglomania, Gemma Ward, gelato, haute couture, and all the rest!

For those of you in America who can't set off real fireworks, go set off a few mentos diet coke bottles. :)

For the rest of the Americans, let's celebrate the birth of our nation by blowing up a small part of it! (paraphrased from "The Simpsons")

I remember one year Rhett, our neighbor, and I were shooting off a lot of crap in plain sight. Firecrackers, roman candles, bottle rockets, flower bloomer things, and the likes. We then hear some sirens in the distance. Then car drives up into our driveway. So we start running. Rhett runs into the house or some bushes and the neighbor and I start running in the opposite direction toward the neighbors house. It turned out it was one of my sisters stupid friends.

Any of you guys have any good stories about the 4th?

Lawls, this year, my mom got wasted off of shots and she gave us a lighter and let us do some snakes and sparklers. Well, these were crap sparklers that pretty much let off nothing but smoke, so I had the genius idea of lighting 4 at one time. I did so and there was a giant smoke ball coming at my face and I pretty much inhaled a lot of smoke. But I had a coke and everything was fine.

Don't make me start about how the toddlers were doin' real roman candles, better than the ones I was doing.

Archived