Home

Congrats to Darth333!

The Source

Thanks everyone!

Congrats Darth333 on the new Adminship, as well as Prime and Chainz who have also been s-modded :D All well-deserved.

You too :p

Of course I'm quite confident Darth333 will apply fair and equitable administration to all. ;)

Yes, I promise that everyone will suffer equally (j/k)

Oooh! I volunteer first for all the less then equitable administration:D:naughty::thmbup1:

Oh noes! It looks like Jae already took care of it :thumbsup:

How about the Pancake Bunny?
Good idea! Since Jae already took care of RJM, I was looking for another "guinea pig". Now, let's try those new buttons...

*a few short circuits later - waits for the smoke coulds to go away* Tadam! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v144/Darth333/soba3.jpg

Congrats D333! May your administraterror be 10% more terror than administration.[/cheesy]

<_<What's going on with all these promotions? First Jae was given the power to keep the Entertainment Centre in line, then Prime, Chainz, and D-Mo can moderate anywhere and now D333 can do pretty much whatever she wants.>_>

Egad, four promotions in one day! Congrats to the new administraterror! :)
*** Sounds out ad-min-is-tra-ter-ror ***

Eck! That sure is a mouthful of syllables. ;P

FWIW I think administerror sounds much better. And it has the same number of syllables as the word it's derived from. But that's just my two cents. :D

Man.. leave for the weekend and look what happens?!? :D

Congrats girl! err.. I mean your Administrator-ship.. :worship: hehehe

It's about time they gave you that title (back) So now you can really cause some craziness LFnet wide eh... ooooh.. can't wait :devsmoke:

-----------

Rather than bump the other/older congratulatory thread, Thank You everyone for the congrats.. I mean wow, I'm speechless (you wish).. hehehe...

Congrats to Prime & Moeller too! :thumbsup: I felt a great disturbance in the Force over the weekend.. now I know why ;)

Never fear everyone, I promise to oppress everyone equally :lol:

wow... look at all the new s-mods !! Im glad I wasnt included, as with work, study and family committments I can barely keep watch over my two little areas :p

Of course, Prime should me made "President of LFN" full stop. The admins are just jealous of coolness that is Primeski :p

Still D333 deserves an accolade for the great work she has done for AHTO and SWK as a whole.

Now she has the power to peruse my saucy PMs :(

mtfbwya

Archived