Home

Greatest game villian

Lantzen

So who do you think are the greatest villian in any game, my would be Kane in Command & Conquer/Tiberian Sun and Jon Irenicus in Baldurs Gate 2. I just love there lines

Kane - You can't kill the messiah

Irenicus - How wonderful mad of you to release all my test subjects

Maybe Bowser?
:xp:

I agree with Zat: Jon Irenicus from Baldur's Gate II, voiced by the great David Warner ("Sark" from "Tron," "Evil Genius" from "Time Bandits" and dozens of other villianous roles that he made unforgettable).

OK, Lynk: I'm going to take another stab at your avatar. Does it involve little gray- or green-skinned men and a meter-long metallic rod?

Ganon

normal_z64ganon-0.jpg

normal_z64ganon-3.jpg

See, I'd like to agree with you. But the final throwdown with Ganon was such a cakewalk in light of the entire game as a whole, so he came up kinda lame for me.

In a discussion about video game villians, the mad genius that is Kefka (a la FFVI) must be mentioned. Scheming, diabolical and possessed of a sense of humor as wicked as he is, Kefka is definitely up there among the great video game antagonists.

Nefarian and Ragnaros! They got some pretty badass lines, and Nefarian turned Vaelastrasz, who is cool too.

I think van Cleef was a good villain, just because I had so much fun running the Deadmines trying to get the Defias set. And his dungeon has a shoot-able cannon. But then again, the highest dungeon I've done is only the Scarlet Monastery.

This is tough, I'd Say Gman, from Half-Life 2/1. But the thing is, we don't know if he's really "the Bad guy." But the effects they use for him are awsome, they make it seem like he's watching you at all times, and your just play his game.

I.E: At the start of a level named "Anticitzen one" you walk into a totaled building, as you walk up to a staircase, a Rapid flash catches your eye, and you see a brief glimpse of Gman In tv screen.

hl2_c17.jpg

But since we don't really know who Gman truly is, the Best Definate Bad guy is Razor From NFSMW. He's such an a**h**e.

I.E: At the start of a level named "Anticitzen one" you walk into a totaled building, as you walk up to a staircase, a Rapid flash catches your eye, and you see a brief glimpse of Gman In tv screen.

There's also a live appearance of G-Man on one of the catwalks in the mission where you drive through the water canal in the boat-thingy.

Archived