Home

Brazilian Psychic sent letter to Bush Sr. in 1989 foretelling the WTC attacks

Arreat

Check it out..

Put this address http://www.jucelinodaluz.com.br/ into babelfish

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

From Portuguese to English

World Trade Center, New York – 11/09/2001

The first letter would have been written in 1989 was addressed ao then president dos Joined Estados, George Bush (father). In the document, Jucelino says that it foresaw that two airplanes would go to attack the towers of the World Trade Center in day 11 of September of 2001; date that the attack occurred of fact. It still says that the building would go to fall for account of the shocks and that many people would die. It has a certified copy of the letter with date of 26 of October of 1989, in the 11º. Notary of Curitiba (PR).

My mom just told me about this guy.. He claims the letter was notorized in 1989 as proof that he made the prediction then..

Other predictions he has:

-Ths US Economy will collapse in 2010, affecting the entire world

-A vaccine for AIDs will be developped in 2008

-A disease worse than AIDs which is airborne will arise around 2010-2014. It will be called HEROS

-The current Pope will be assasinated this year. (He made this prediction before the Pope infuriated Muslims with his latest comments)

He has had visions since he was 9 years old, he is in his 40s..

Other predictions he had that came true:

-London bombing and the brazilian who would die as a result.

-The Spain attacks

-The Tsunami

-Princess Diana

-Brazil would lose in the quarter finals of the 2006 world cup and that Italy would win

Other future predictions:

-Massive Earthquake in China in 2008, more than 1 million people will die

-Earthquake in Turkey in September of 2006 (Keep an eye out for this)

He has been wrong a couple of times..

People who have studied him claims he has been correct on 95% of his predictions.

haha, and the Mayans think the Earth will be detroyed on December 23rd, 2012.

I guess we don't have long.

:)

Yes and no. They simply didn't say WHAT was after the 5th world. It's not that they said it was the end of the world, they simply mysteriously stopped labeling.

I'd like to see these "predictions". A lot of people say Nostradomus predicted a lot of things, but that's entirely speculation. I have a hard time beliving that a guy who has a notarized paper from 1989 stating the Towers would fall on Sept 11, 2001.

Why is it that these psychics always so good at predicting things after they happened?

Well, supposedly he had the paper stamped back in 89 to prove he predicted it beforehand. But if it really exists, it's probably forged.

I'd wager the guy himself isn't real. It's probably just some crazy legend.

I beleive if anyone predicts anything years back on a specific date that these things would happen as a hoax. Just like Ty2k . How did that turn out ;)

Y2K could have been bad. It was a real danger. The thing is we had time to prepare.

I personally know people who were affected by Y2K. The RCMP called to notify him because he owed over 18,000 dollars of taxes because he owned interest on his taxes from 1900, roughly 17 years before the income tax was even institutionalized in Canada.

Why is it that these psychics always so good at predicting things after they happened?

Look at it this way. Say you had a vision in 1989 that the twin towers were going to be attacked on september 11th 2001. Now, would you go out and tell everyone you know? I wouldn't. Because if it didn't happen I would feel like an ass. But after it does happen, I'd probably want people to know then that I actually predicted it. Especially if I had more visions that might come true in the same way.

Does he ever predict happy things:p?
Do they ever:rolleyes:?

:rofl:

I'd like to see these "predictions". A lot of people say Nostradomus predicted a lot of things, but that's entirely speculation.
Or a school project on how gullible people are, depending.

I have a hard time beliving that a guy who has a notarized paper from 1989 stating the Towers would fall on Sept 11, 2001.
You're not the only one.

Look at it this way. Say you had a vision in 1989 that the twin towers were going to be attacked on september 11th 2001. Now, would you go out and tell everyone you know?
No, I'd sit back and let it happen. I mean, looking like an ass until 2001 when all you get out of it is eternal fame and the saving of three thousand lives?

You mean, 95% of his predictions came true.
No huge feat if the predictions are sufficiently wage.

-Ths US Economy will collapse in 2010, affecting the entire world

Very probable seeing as how it's already starting to tumble down. Slowly, but it seems to be tumbling.

-A vaccine for AIDs will be developped in 2008

Probably not, seeing as they have just recently learned what parts of the DNA the virus effects. Not as recently as 2008.

-A disease worse than AIDs which is airborne will arise around 2010-2014. It will be called HEROS

Nah... Probably not unless there's some experiment gone awry somewhere

-The current Pope will be assasinated this year.

Very likely seeing as how the Islamic people had a fit from the Danish drawings. The whol Vatican might be blown up :p

-Massive Earthquake in China in 2008, more than 1 million people will die

This actually might come. However, it wold hardly effect China. It has a couple billion people to spare, now doesn't it?

Well, those are my opinions on the matter at least... I think the 95% thing is BS. How do they prove he hasn't done way more predictions that others don't know of?

haha, and the Mayans think the Earth will be detroyed on December 23rd, 2012

The Mayan calender was pretty different from ours. It can throw by years, maybe even a dozen years at most. Although, that's just me remembering stuff I'm not sure about. Correct me if I'm wrong

Archived