Home

Caption Contest (no prizes, just that fuzzy feeling that you've won)

Torthane

I'm kinda lazy when it comes to re-writing songs but I tried. I think I may have killed most of the awesome in this song...

Sabre Time by MC Exile

~snip~

Nice song, Hall. You did a great job to hallucinate us. You deserved that name: Darth Hallucinater.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JEDI KNIGHT FEVER:

Here I am,

Praying for this moment to last,

Livin' on the Force is so fine,

Bending its will,

Makin' it mine.

Jedi Knight fever, Knight fever.

We know how to do it.

Gimme that Knight fever, Knight fever.

We know how to show it....

"Atton oh Atton. Where for art thou Atton? Deny thy past and refuse the witch and I'll love you for eternity."

To everyone who says Hall should get a girlfriend: Leave the kid alone. I come up with diddies like that and that is in between the paper writing for three different classes and grad apps. He did a good job. I think he's got talent.

One week to go and we've got some great captions so far. And here's a caption of my own just for the heck of it. Sorry, couldn't resist.

"Batu Rem pushes the wrong button on the console and the force cage goes into Dance Dance Revolution mode without warning. The terrified assassin falls lifeless to the ground when Kriea and Atton begin doing syncronized high kicks."

And the winners are......

"I have nine reasons why this finger smells beter than the others." by CapNColostomy.

"Eech. 'What's that horrible smell?! Atton, you're never ever getting near a burito again.'' by igyman.

"Whoa, Kreia you just ripped the motherload! You don't only look like you're dying...You smell it too!" by Negative_sun.

And the famous 'Sabre Time Jingle' by Hallucination.

"Atton oh Atton. Where for art thou Atton? Deny thy past and refuse the witch and I'll love you for eternity." by Jedimaster12.

The most disturbing quote award was a toss up between: "you see kriea, whereas you have age on your side, i have the experience. now this is how you do 2 at a time..." by TheSuperRodian and: "Atton? Kreia? Go-To? Together? In the cargo...gauge my eyes out...NOW" by Ztalker.

Honorable mentions: all of the rest of the captions.

Prizes: Oh what the heck, everyone can download this wallpaper if they want:

ttwsjevuaj.jpg

Nice wallpaper, but I'm not using it for my desktop background, if that's alright with you. Also what scene are Atton and Visas at?

I'm not offended in the least, and they aren't in any particular scene. Atton and Visas are just my favorite characters from TSL so I thought I would make a wallpaper with them.

Archived