Home

Let it be known... (your old username before namechange)

Negative Sun

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chains was my name before Renegade Angel. I think I changed it like a few months after I joined. (I feel old :) ) I think I'm going to get a name change to Anthem or Red Masquarade...

RA

Woah! No way! I remember you, Chains...but I know you better as Renegade Angel. I had no idea you were the same as Chains.. I thought he just left the forums! :) I remember when you first joined as well, it was just after ChAinZ joined. That was confusing for awhile, and then he became ChAiNz.2da to show the distinction between you two. And about a month after that I had some major R/L stuff to deal with, and then I came back and Chains was gone, I still knew ChAiNz.2da, and then I met you a little after... again, actually.

Wow, just a walk down Reminisce Lane.

_EW_

Woah! No way! I remember you, Chains...but I know you better as Renegade Angel. I had no idea you were the same as Chains.. I thought he just left the forums! :) I remember when you first joined as well, it was just after ChAinZ joined. That was confusing for awhile, and then he became ChAiNz.2da to show the distinction between you two. And about a month after that I had some major R/L stuff to deal with, and then I came back and Chains was gone, I still knew ChAiNz.2da, and then I met you a little after... again, actually.

_EW_

I remember a person named Chains, didn't know he got a name change, anyway, does that mean Chains/Chainz is free to use now? :p I'll never change my name, I would confuse myself too much.

_EW_

hehehe.. I remember that :D

I used to be ChAiNz then changed it to ChAiNz.2da as EW described ;) I still use the plain ChAiNz monaker on my site, but I'm thinking of changing it to the .2da version since I've pretty much changed my monaker in all the forums I'm in.. hehehe

You people really are starting to tick me off!

I probably know twice as many people here as a think I do, or half as much, I don't know but it's really freaking annoying.

It's all like, hey wait a minute you're an old dude, I thought you were that skater kid?

no.

It's all like, hey wait a minute you live in australia and don't like cheese, I thought you were that russian chick?

no.

It's all like, hey are these good chems or am I in ahto?

uhhhh....no comment

Here's a brilliant idea (I'm sure we come up with a lot of these ourselves dont we?;)) hows about you try a little planning ahead, a little preemptive strategy, and just attempt to formulate a screenname that works the first time you frickin tell it to someone! Wow, you're brilliant johnny, what would we do without you:xp:

Name: John M.

Nick: RED

LF SN: REDJOHNNYMIKE

Other SNs: REDJOHNNYMIKE, none

Email: REDJOHNNYMIKE

What you think it is the first time: REDJOHNNYMIKE

What you think it is subsequent times: REDJOHNNYMIKE

WOWz0RZ, using the same name for most communication actually makes sense, and prevents you from getting all confused and bothering nice lady Jae for brain clearing stimulants!;)

on a side note, online gaming handles don't count:xp:

@ED, He was gettin his mojo on when yoda was in diapers.

Archived