Home

Star Wars:HAN SOLO the Movie = Not gonna Happen

Monkey Mania

http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn.ca/Fords+Star+Wars+snub/Celebs/Bang/ContentPosting.aspx?isfa=1&newsitemid=BSBS56341&feedname=BANG&show=False&number=0&showbyline=False&subtitle=&detect=&abc=abc

$47 million? Was Star Wars that traumatizing?

:wookiee::grnlaz:

This also means that George Lucas is still interested in making Star Wars movies, perhaps not sequels, but spin-off movies.

Ford's career isn't what it was back in 1975... besides money isn't everything and I'm sure he already enough to go around. ;)

I had actually never heard of this Han Solo movie, and quite frankly I think is an horrible idea. Spin-offs are generally generally remembered as poor money-making attempts. And with the degrading quality of the SW movies over the years, I don't want to imagine how this could have turned out.

I'm glad Indy 4 is happening though. We've been hearing rumors about this for at least 3 years now and it's finally happening.

According to the website, this movie was going to be about the aging German truck driver "Hans Solo", not Han.
:animelol:

I'm glad he turned it down, I don't want any more Star Wars movies, it will ruin the legacy. And I'm looking forward to Indy IV.

Plot Synopsis: Han Solo learns forensics and returns to Mos Eisley cantina to discover once and for all who really shot first. He also takes up crop dusting to see if it really is easier. And nerf herding, just because it's ironic. He also reunites Chewie and Yoda after 20 years, who finally gives Chewie the medal he always deserved.

I never knew they were planning a Han Solo movie either, and now I'm glad it's not actually going to happen... Hopefully. Lucas could still make a CG Harrison Ford. He probably owns Harrison Ford's face by now anyways.

:lol: Han Solo movie (Never heard Lucas was planning it), but I would be embarrased to see that happen. They should stick with all that stuff in the EU books. I'm glad Harrison decided to be Indy one last time instead of Han, since I want to see another Indy movie instead of a Star Wars one, no offence.

Archived