Home

What do you think George Lucas/LA/ Do for the 30th Anniversary?

HK-42

Oh, I'm sure Lucas will come up with at least several new and exciting ways to screw his fans over. :carms:

It'd be nice if they released a lot of their old star wars and non-star wars based games in a nifty pack.

QFE I'd love see them re-release Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe.

Well if they take any inspiration from the way the films have gone, it'll probably be a "Super-Special Collector's Edition DVD!"

You know.. a re-release of the games you simply MUST have, due to the addition of content that was cut (but part of the original vision), re-mastered soundtracks, cleaned up graphics...

Then of course, as soon as sales slow down, there'll be yet another, different collector's edition which adds in some commentary, director's cut footage, blah blah blah.

*sigh*

Much as I love Star Wars, I hate the looting and whoring that goes on by trying to convince fans they need two dozen *different* "must-have" collector's editions. :p

Besides... Han shot first! :p

-Kitt

I bet that some answers will be KOTOR 3
KotOR 3.

Happy now? ;)

They'll announce the real title for the new Star Wars "Force Unleashed" game.

Perhaps an announcement about Battlefront 3?

They'll do something for fans of the novels and comics.

With no more SW movies in the works all they can do is repackage what they've already released, like Kitt said.

It will be interesting to see how the year progresses, especially with Celebration IV in May.

He's putting SuperShadow in charge of everything.

Noooooooooo! :vadar:

Edit: I just thought of a good one... Lucas is letting JMS who wrote Babylon5 write the screenplays for Episodes 7-9! Yeah... the Shadows and Vorlons get to pwn the Vong! It would be so cool! :xp:

Well if they take any inspiration from the way the films have gone, it'll probably be a "Super-Special Collector's Edition DVD!"

You know.. a re-release of the games you simply MUST have, due to the addition of content that was cut (but part of the original vision), re-mastered soundtracks, cleaned up graphics...

Then of course, as soon as sales slow down, there'll be yet another, different collector's edition which adds in some commentary, director's cut footage, blah blah blah.

*sigh*

{~snip~}

-Kitt

I'd agree, but a re-release of KotOR I with Sleheyron... :p

And back in the real world:

Dark Forces IV: Jedi Knight III: Jedi Academy II: Return of the Quake III Engine

?

I'm in agreement with others who have said there will be a "super" box set of the movies with all sorts of new stuff [improved graphics, extended scenes, more behind the scenes stuff etc].

Games wise...maybe they'll announce kotor 3, though I doubt we'll see it til next year.

Anyway, I think they should let Obsidian do KotOR III. They want to make the game, so let them make it.

Man, I hope not...I wish that Bioware would do the game, but I know they won't. I really didn't like TSL... :/

Man, I hope not...I wish that Bioware would do the game, but I know they won't. I really didn't like TSL... :/

I am of the minority that think TSL is much better than KotOR.

BioWare will not make KotOR III and quite frankly, I can’t say I’ll lose any sleep over it, not because I think BioWare and KotOR suck, but because I think Obsidian rules and is more superior.

Archived