Home

Mass Effect

HerbieZ

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well duh!

Depends whether you're fighting shlummies or the main boss or whatever...I've always found that to be a very funny thing to say in reviews.

Well, that's not what the reviewer probably meant. When reviewers say that, is that, late on the game, you'll fight enemies weaker than the ones you would find, let's say, on the beginning. Anyway, it's a critic on the difficult balance.

Release date is officially Nov 20th.

Link

I read on the Bioware forums, from a dev, that it's violence and side view of a breast. Which is interesting and probably will be removed in the final build.

I really hope your right... because this game looks awesome! But my parents are kind of on the strict side... and they wouldn't want me getting this game, even though I'm 18.. I guess I'll just have to move out lol..

I really hope your right... because this game looks awesome! But my parents are kind of on the strict side... and they wouldn't want me getting this game, even though I'm 18.. I guess I'll just have to move out lol..

...or just modify the rating on the cover art and then show it to them.

What good it'll make? There aren't any games that are not recommended for people above 18, anyway... Even the ones of AO rating.

I know you were joking, but I actually would want to move out if I had parents that were that protective...

This game is going to kick KOTOR's ass, big time. Looks like we can say goodbye to being railroaded into playing Jedi and play exactly the way we want to play. Just imagining how this could be modded if it comes to PC is mindblowing. A KOTOR conversion where Revan can make Juhani purr, if that appeals to you.

Although the video was'nt that steamy. It pretty much looked like they were building a shelving unit and the woman fell over. Still, it touched me...
Well according to reports the two females building the shelving unit got the game banned in Singapore. Maybe it was the interspecies shelve building that offended the Singapore government. Guess it touched them too.

Also saw where Mass Effect is selling for almost $200.00 on ebay reports are some Kmart stores got a little overzealous. Too bad there are no Kmart’s around here.

Archived