Home

Vampire VS Werewolf

Fredi

Which would you rather be? Werewolf? Vampire?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you rather be? Werewolf? Vampire?

• Werewolf
    • Vampire
    • Other
    • Yoda

Ok people, I want to know what do you like more, Vampires or Werewolf? And Why? :vamp1:

Let’s fight this discussion, I like Werewolf but in TES I think I like more Vampires than Werewolf…. But I still stick with Werewolf’s. Since Underworld I have been a mega fan of Werewolf and they mysticism. Let me know about you’re choice.:bluskel:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vampires. Werewolves are more vulnerable and would be easier to kill. Although I do like the Underworld werewolves( a.k.a. Lycans) , their cause is better. But over all vampires. Mostly cause I can relate to them. I'm very pale and have major sensitive skin so the sun is not my friend. Plus vampires are very sensual in a way that werewolves for obvious reasons can't be.

You are right, vampires are more sensual I see Werewolf more aggressive and wilder, but when you see these scenes where they….. Hmmm play along, you can see the Werewolf bite them self (Underworld Evolution-The Lycan killer) because they are more aggressive.

Werewolves are interesting, but if I had to choose, I'd say vampires, but, like others have said, ''Masquerade'', or ''Interview with the Vampire'' type vampires - sophisticated, smart and elegant.
well, i would hardly call Jack sophisticated or elegant (not really fitting for a Brujah, period. hehe), but yeah, i know what you mean. the Masquerade Vampires are the best vampires hands down.

and werewolves?? they're just monsters. vampires have class.

Werewolves are more clandestine and more together than vampire…. My main reason that I like them is because they turn into a beast, they are very strong, more clandestine and they fight more cool than some vampires.

Vampire for me too.

The thing that sucks being a Werewolf is that you (usually) can't control when you transform and you aren't in control of the wolf-being inside of you.

Hmmm that’s right….. But if we look in the underworld view, you can control you’re self and the beast inside of you.

I’m going Werewolf. If I had to choice to be one it would diffidently be a Werewolf. I like the sun way to much for that whole vampire way of life. Besides I already howl at the moon once in a blue moon.

Atleast some onE!! welcome to the club :D

Hmm... stuck having to transform into a half-wolf-like creature or being a sun-hating blood drinking beast...

Hard choice...

Werewolf;

Pro's: Can play in daylight, still have a life, needs no healthcare plan, can still eat food.

Con's: Watch out for silver, has to do that whole grisly transformation thing, and very succeptable to temper tantrums.

Vampire/Vampyre;

Pro's: Never needs a health care plan, has a whole bunch of cool powers.

Con's: Lack of sunlight makes you pale as hell, limited to a warm liquid protien diet, and some types of Vamps are required to dress like a head-waiter for the rest of eternity.

I would have to go with the Vampire choice, but only if I could go out in the daylight and wear what I want. :p

Neither for me. I'd rather have some silver bullets for the .357 Magnum in my safe and stick to being the resourceful, rugged type that saves the stereotypical hot chick from both types of villainous monsters and reaps a sexy time for my troubles.

Neither for me. I'd rather have some silver bullets for the .357 Magnum in my safe and stick to being the resourceful, rugged type that saves the stereotypical hot chick from both types of villainous monsters and reaps a sexy time for my troubles.

Welcome to the forums, Borat. :p

Some of you vampire lovers are a bunch of elitists. Still, self-control would be more attractive an option than going loco when a full moon comes out. I, however, would throw my lot in with Seeker's.

My vote is going for Vampires. Particuly the ones from the Blade Trilogy(although, the third movie kinda sucked!)

I would have to go with the Vampire choice, but only if I could go out in the daylight and wear what I want. :p

Fictionally, that can be done. But you have to have been born a half vampire - half human (otherwise known as "Daywalkers" from Blade)

Archived